• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Good guy list

gunslinger169

:) no real good place to put this,but I'd like to start a good guy to deal with list to help prevent scams.

cigarcop starts the list,great guy to deal with,thanks

Bigbuck,
I was looking for a scope that was last made 10 yrs ago and Jeremy found one for me brand new still in a box.

Tarey

I know he started the thread, but add gunslinger169 to the list. I bought a scope from him a couple of weeks ago. Quick shipping, secure packaging, fair price and exactly as described.

Over the last 1 1/2months, I have had dealings with Ndodd, Hicks, Timl, DK17HMR, and TJbill and all have delivered in a timely manner and products were as described. They are good to go on my list, Oh yea and Jeff300 also. Thanks,CMHgun)

Add Hammertyme, Dave King, Joel Russo, and Len Backus(naturally). Have done deals with all of them that were baby butt smooth.

Chris

Had great dealings with Trueblue and Alf. Actually i became buddies with Alf we normally have a weekly conversation.
Mike

Joel Russo is bar none the best guy I ever dealt with, I never met the man but he treats you like you have known him for years.

Broz, (his name is Jeff) a pleasure to deal with him, please also include geargrinder, and of course fiftydriver of the people I've delt with, if I remember anyone else I'll come back and add it. :)

My goodness, I forgot Len, I got from him what I call the ballistic blue book, very good customer service. :)

Last edited:
Just dealt with BigPig069 - solid guy. Maybe Mr. Backus would sticky this to the top of this forum for a quick reference when contemplating a purchase?