Good buy?

nmhybridhunter

found a brand new sendero sf ll stainless fluted 300 win mag for $899. Thinking it's a great deal but what are your thoughts?

Yes it's a good deal & happy for you !,but MudRuners rite also , just saying with respect ! Enjoy her ,get a bore guide & a 1 piece cleaning rod 2/30 cal brass brushs & some good solvent cleaner & cotton or flannel patchs , keep us Posted k ? Thks !

Well the only report I have is that they were actually out of stock and ended up cancelling my order!!! back on the hunt again....thanks for the other suggestions as I do like the 5R barrels. I have been looking at the Gen2, seems like it would be nice to have the threaded barrel for a brake or suppressed.

Well the only report I have is that they were actually out of stock and ended up cancelling my order!!! back on the hunt again....thanks for the other suggestions as I do like the 5R barrels. I have been looking at the Gen2, seems like it would be nice to have the threaded barrel for a brake or suppressed.
I agree, but the only f-up (in my opinion) that Remington made on the Gen2, was making it a 24" barrel for the .300WM, instead of a threaded 26" barrel.

I saw the same thing....might be a better option to go gen1 and have the barrel threaded....I have a guy that will thread the barrel for $50 so that wouldn't be a terrible option

I was in your shoes and wound up going for the gen 2 because smith options around my area are slim and super pricey because of that. But if you have a smith that can thread it up for a reasonable amount, I'd save the money and grab the gen 1 off of buds. They're a steal at the price they have them currently.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.