Good binocular harness? What's everyone using?

I've owned an AGC Cub, as well as the marsupial. The AGC quickly went to someone else, as it was too bulky, and the straps didn't keep adjustment.

The marsupial has been good for the last couple years, but I use 8x30 porro's which have to be put in sideways, leaving one objective and eyepiece exposed on either side. The magnets also screw up my GPS if I don't hold it far enough from my chest. Otherwise, it's a great setup. Easy one-hand operation and not a bulky fit either.

I'll be picking up an ADAK harness next, as the lack of magnets, and full coverage are preferred features.

I've owned an AGC Cub, as well as the marsupial. The AGC quickly went to someone else, as it was too bulky, and the straps didn't keep adjustment.

The marsupial has been good for the last couple years, but I use 8x30 porro's which have to be put in sideways, leaving one objective and eyepiece exposed on either side. The magnets also screw up my GPS if I don't hold it far enough from my chest. Otherwise, it's a great setup. Easy one-hand operation and not a bulky fit either.

I'll be picking up an ADAK harness next, as the lack of magnets, and full coverage are preferred features.

The AGC now come with locking adjusters on the strap.

I use the FHF pro M in medium with my zeiss 10x42 victory rf. Also have the rangefinder pouch and sidekick pouch for my kestrel. Since I've began to truly trust the ballistics in the binos I'll prob no longer carry the kilo 2400. The whole system is less than a pound. Very comfortable and low profile. Huge upgrade from my old horn hunter bino
harness.

Recent Posts