Good binocular harness? What's everyone using?

Definitely marsupial, tried quite a few and it's the only ones I have now. All the good brands have slightly different features you just need to pick what suits you the best. I have used one of my marsupials almost everyday for work for the last 3 years and beside some stains and dirt it's in perfect shape.

The KUIU option is looking pretty good to me right now, though there are others that seem to have a lot of positive comments as well that need further consideration.

Yeah, the Kuiu system is pretty darn good, I think you'd be well served by one. Very adjustable and all the little add-on pouches let you customize for a particular hint as you like.

My one gripe, and I'll admit it's minor, is that all the bino harness companies put that perforated wicking fabric as a backer and it is loud as all get out if it gets near Velcro. I had to stop wearing my harness on my wife's Buffalo hunt because it was so loud on my parkas Velcro closures. Went back to the old strap harness for that one and kept all my junk in my pockets.

Yeah, the Kuiu system is pretty darn good, I think you'd be well served by one. Very adjustable and all the little add-on pouches let you customize for a particular hint as you like.

My one gripe, and I'll admit it's minor, is that all the bino harness companies put that perforated wicking fabric as a backer and it is loud as all get out if it gets near Velcro. I had to stop wearing my harness on my wife's Buffalo hunt because it was so loud on my parkas Velcro closures. Went back to the old strap harness for that one and kept all my junk in my pockets.

Velcro tabs can be defeated with a piece of loose fabric if they aren't covered by your jacket. Dryer lint also works well!

Velcro tabs can be defeated with a piece of loose fabric if they aren't covered by your jacket. Dryer lint also works well!
That's a good tip! Normally I don't wear a jacket with Velcro hunting, but I had my arctic parka for this hunt as it was almost always well below zero.

I have the Kuiu harness and it works well. I don't like one with a zipper or some little latch-type that you need to fumble with every time you want to looka at something, especially when wearing gloves. The velcro ammo pouch on the bottom has been very handy.

I have the newer kuiu version. I have two small pouches on each side of flip down bino pouch: one for small radio when hunting with someone and the other for my range finder.
Under the harness is a small pouch which I carry license and pen and zip ties etc inside. Underside of that pouch has Velcro...where a small ammo holder attaches to it and I usually carry 6 extra rounds on there.
Hooked into the back straps is a hydration carrier which carries water with a hydration hose, I put extra knife, lighter, a stream-light flashlight and two extra CR-123 batteries, TP, energy bars, and on the exterior I use the outside straps to carry a kuiu down coat in case I sit somewhere to glass etc.
this is my mobility/recce rig. Way lighter than wearing a backpack and holds everything necessary for a day walk/hunt.

My buddy uses a bino pack, and I've never understood the point. As I get older, I try to carry less weight,not more. If you use your binos as often as I do, you want them handy. Inside a pack, even a front pack, isn't that handy. My Steiners come with a cover that protects both top lenses. The objectives are pointed down and don't need protection.

I've found that the most comfortable way to carry binos is to modify a pair of Dickie's suspenders. The back holds up my pants (which I need more as I get older) and the front two straps hold the binos. You can simply install a grommet on the suspenders to attach your binos, or you can get fancier with a Speedy stiching awl and sew the bio straps to the suspenders. I cut off the part that attaches to the front of the pants. I wear my binos from before dawn to after dark and never notice them on my shoulders. If you run and jump while hunting (as I did when I was younger) you might want to add some elastic to hold them to your chest, but at the speed I travel, it isn't necessary.

To each their own. However, a high mounted chest pouch is super handy and out the way for normal things on my farm. I also really dislike something hanging from my neck that swings or drops down when I bend over.

Keeping airborne debris off my optics in a protected harness is also a nice feature to me. Regarding weight or bulk, if that is a problem I think you chose poorly! Isn't this why 'pocket bins' are popular?