Good binocular harness? What's everyone using?

I just got an eberlestock nosegunner harness, maybe a month ago. I love it. It opens forward so I can place my dope chart in them and see it instantly, right in front of my face. It also has a handgun slot built in, which is why I actually bought them. It comfortably holds a full size automatic handgun in the perfect spot should you need it. It works so well that you'll forget the handgun is there.

I am running the outdoor vision gear in XL with a pair of 8.5x56 nikons. I really like it and would buy another.

Apart from the aforementioned, I'd suggest looking at T&K...Made in the USA, Veteran-Owned, Quality (made in Rapid City, SD). Tyler Kath is a solid dude 👍🏻
Never knew about these folks! I don't think his product will replace my AGC pack, but I will order one anyway because he is in our great state. I always try to support local and USA companies. Too bad all the good stuff is in Rapid City, 350 miles away. Thank you for making me aware of these folks PAGS.

I picked up the ADAK this year & prefer it over the AGC I was using. Check out the Black Ovis website. They do a decent review of several different harnesses.

Apart from the aforementioned, I'd suggest looking at T&K...Made in the USA, Veteran-Owned, Quality (made in Rapid City, SD). Tyler Kath is a solid dude 👍🏻

Never knew about these folks! I don't think his product will replace my AGC pack, but I will order one anyway because he is in our great state. I always try to support local and USA companies. Too bad all the good stuff is in Rapid City, 350 miles away. Thank you for making me aware of these folks PAGS.

Ditto - thanks for the info! I grew up in Custer and miss the Black Hills a lot ... it's only 6 hours away for me, but just don't get home often enough. Definitely supporting the home town companies!