Good binocular harness? What's everyone using?

Sid Post

I have an 8x56 Steiner ShadowQuest in-bound and I want something other than a neck sling for them. I also have some other binoculars that are more mainstream 7x42's that would probably see some harness use as well.

Looking online, especially on Amazon, there is a huge number of options that make choosing something 'good' a challenge. I'm thinking about something with one of the 'buckets' that has a lid to cover the bins so they don't get wet or dusty.

So far, the Kuiu bino harness seems to be one of the better options but, it is $100 so I want to consider other options and solicit feedback for what works well and what does not before I spend that much money on one.

TIA,
Sid

I have an older Sitka (not the newest flavor) and just got a marsupial today - I got the one that fully encloses the binos. Looks to be high quality but won't know for sure til this fall.

i looked seriously at the newer Sitka, AGC, and Marsupial, and a host of others before eliminating them.

Here's an article that gives info and may alert you to some that you didn't know existed.

I have the Alaska guide creations harness for my 12x50 but I prefer to use the FHF bino harness for my 10x42s. The marsupial bino harness is also high quality and they use magnets to secure their lids. Get the rangefinder pouch as well, its pretty handy having everything on your chest.

Kuiu with rangefinder pouch and ammo holder on bottoms works well for me about 75% of the time.

I use the Alaska guide creation if I want to pack even more stuff like knife, firestarter, extra mag, etc.