Good, bad, or scam?

Went to the address on patrol the other day. Wrong zip. Not even a transposition. It's not actually located there.

Scam.
That's what I like to see. Someone taking the time to personally verify. Thanks It's a shame there isn't a website to do such a thing. Then maybe these bogus sites wouldn't exist. I feel it wouldn't be worth their time. An App like Waze would be a handy tool.

Last edited:
Not true, When I offered to pay with CC or Paypal, they actually called me and tried to persuade me it was safe & Legit. They were too willing to do whatever it took to get me to go to my bank and pay with Zelle or get the app. You gotta ask yourself... Why do they have So much for so little $$ when none of the big well known companies can't get or asking twice as much as it was normally!
They can have a Cell Number dedicated to their SCAM Line.... When that number answers they know to answer with Phoney Company Name! RUN
True, but the CC and PayPal issue has already been addressed by other posters. My comment was only an additional avenue to explore, not the only avenue.

Before entering into any transaction with any business new to you use your search engine (Google, Bing, what ever you use) type in the business's name and the word "reviews."
I also recommend check brands or companies ratings. BAD experience with heritage . BB arating is F as well as TARSUS .TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE !!!!!

There are numerous ammo/reloading webstores that only take PayPal, Bitcoin, Zelle. They are always full of powder and primers and bullet and ammo. If they don't take a credit card I don't trust them. Has anyone ever found one that is legit?

I simply still can not believe and apparently still growing, the number of scam reloading and firearm scam websites.
Every time I do a in stock search for primer and powder a new crop of scam sights I've never before seen pop up before any lagit sights, even if the lagit sites have components in stock.
Guessing it might be because the scam sites prices are lower than the lagit sites?

Unless I have ordered from them in the past I do a "is blablabla a scam sight" search.

Last edited:
Really ? It's so obvious. 2000 count bricks ? What they except for payment ? I'd of moved on quickly. 🙄 Glad I'm a prepper and don't have to search internet for primers, powder, bullets , cases , etc. I learned lesson on primers in 1998 with Slick Willy... 👍🏻🇺🇸😉
Right with you good sir.
My post Comrade Kllinton days policy was and still is NEVER leave a store that sells reloading components or ammo empty handed AND go to a store that sells reloading components at least 2x monthly.
NEVER bought OL less than 5k primers and 5lbs of any powder at a time.
Bought components at a 5-6x/1 VS ammo, and only ammo that was cheap enough, but did walk into my local Cabela's a 2-3 YO back when they literally had pallets of USA made Herters 115/9mm for I THINK under $8/50 or under $175/1k OTD and bought an insane amount. Called all my buddies and who unlike me DID NOT reload and told them get to Cabela's ASAP and buy all the 9mm you can afford and bunches you can't.
They replied ammo is so plentiful there's no need. I said don't come bugging me for PPP (Pre Panic Prices) ammo when the next shortage hits. Same thing when Wolf Gold 223 was IIRC $270-$280/1k W/tax&S&H.
Again my friends dismissed my urgings to max out stocking up as long as the price was this low as the urgings of one who worries to much.

Sure enough during this last ammo shortage more than a few friends came looking to get 9mm and 223 at what I paid for it and I said I warned you don't come to me thinking you're gonna get ammo at PPP and were quite upset when I said I sell some but not at a loss but at 70% of what it would be the lowest cost anywhere for brass cased ammo right now WITHOUT shipping and taxes giving them the best price anywhere they were likely to get for God only knows how long and at least a 30% discount if they bought it from a retailer.