Gongs, steel targets, need advice

I've got a spot on public land near my hunting camp. It's just over a mile from bench to target. Where my targets are set up, is pretty remote. Loggers logged out the area so I only have to keep it down in an 8' width from bench to target which is pretty easy if done annually. I sunk two 4x4s in the ground at the mile mark 6' apart with a 2" hole at the top of each. I use a piece of conduit thru both holes. My steel plates hang from the conduit. Size is a preference thing. I start with 24" diameter and finish with 12" once dialed in.

I use 2 Tpost 2 6" thin wall pipe bigger than the Tpost drill hole a the wat through the thin wall pipe I then get a piece of rod or rebar that fits through the pipe that's heavy enough to support my target. Put the rebar through pipe adjust the width to the Tposts and slip over. I head to the recyclers/scrap yard and can find all this stuff. I'm the fire chief for our department and always have bad hose around for hanging targets. It's so affordable I can also almost afford Diesel to go shoot!🤬