• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Gone

bugthor

243 is sold.

Remington 700 for your consideration. More pictures for interested parties available upon request. Trades considered. Email at [email protected] Thanks for looking.

Remington 700 270 Winchester. Action is lock on safe mechanism. Nice bluing, excellent bore, barrel drilled for sights; currently filled by filler screws. Stock is LSS mountain stock that is pillar & glass bedded. A few indents nothing bad. Very accurate. OEM detatchable magazine bottom metal and one standard long action non magmun magazine. I will conservatively rate the overall condition 90%+. $450 plus shipping to your FLL.
REM700270DM.jpg

Last edited:
Re: FS REM 700s 270 DM & 243 Varmint

Price Drop:
$550+ shipping to your FFL (243)
$450+ shipping to your FFL (270)

Open to any trades.

Where you at in Texas ? I' m interested in both guns. I'm in Amarillo 806-670-5602

Last edited:

I'm not sure how I managed to miss this when it came up. I'm in TX and am interested in the .270. I guess I'm second in line, so let me know if it becomes available. Thanks,
Jody

Trade pending, however if it doesn't workout I will PM in order of replys to ensure fairness. Thanks for your interest.