• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Gone

Ok, first off hijacking a classified ad is not cool BTW! In the future PM that person and ask questions for them to respond to you directly vs the laundry list above here going on!

On a side note, you live in MN, amike2862 lives in East Wenatchee, which BTW joined three days ago for starters, and primers can only be shipped by a Licensed Hazmat dealer!
Thank you I am just learing, I am not understanding PM . I held cerser over highlighted area--did not see what was going to happen.

amike2862

Thank you I am just learing, I am not understanding PM . I held cerser over highlighted area--did not see what was going to happen.

amike2862
No worries Mike, what comment was not directed to or at you! It was directed to for all the other responders to PM you for interest in your primers. I would buy them from you if I lived closer to you or trade for bullets if I had something you were interested in. Just too far away.

Good luck buddy!