>>>>>Going Wolf Hunting in Idaho/Montana.... or BUST<<<<<

Four of us went to ID wolf hunting last week of January this year. Saw 4 and got one. We hunted for 8 days. It all depends on how bad you want one. We hunted 3 different packs. Have a very reliable snow machine set up the right way and cover ground. Don't let people scare you away. We out hunted the outfitter that was driving his clients around in his tracked up RZR!! We also walked down a lion and treed it! Like I said it all depends on how bad you want one!
What part of Idaho did you go to? We've hunted the East Central part and had very little luck. We also haul a snow machine out there and put a crap ton of miles on it trying to cut a track. We did get one opportunity at 2 of them but they were 1,000 yards away.

One evening an old Cherokee told his grandson about a battle that goes on inside people.
He said, "My son, the battle is between two "wolves" inside us all.
One is Evil. It is anger, envy, jealousy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority,
lies, false pride, superiority, and ego.
The other is Good. It is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity,
truth, compassion and faith."
The grand son thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather: "Which wolf wins?"
The old Cherokee simply replied, "The one you feed."

Double click image to view

Attachments

• TWO WOLVES INSIDE YOU.jpg
    TWO WOLVES INSIDE YOU.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 78
One evening an old Cherokee told his grandson about a battle that goes on inside people.
One is Evil. It is anger, envy, jealousy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority,
The other is Good. It is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity,
The grand son thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather: "Which wolf wins?"

Saw that movie too. I think it was Dances with Wolves or Little Big Man!

Thanks and Good WILL( AlWAYS) Win,with THE GRACE OF GOD,,,,LIGHT MAKES DARKENS CRAWL INTO IT's own SHADOW....

Daniel you might remember me from another site ? i am healed up now much better next winter 2023 i will be going wolf hunting and hopefully my son goes with too . before the feds shut down Montana too on wolf hunting . believe me it could happen with these liberals in power. so i hope you got to wolf hunt . Twolf

Recent Posts