Going to the Range Setups???

losthelegend

I am headed to the range today to get some trigger time on my Lapua! I am finding that the longer distance I shoot the more stuff I have to carry to the shooting bench! What do you guys carry all your gear in? And do you have any pics? I am trying to cut down on the amount of trips I have to make between the truck and the shooting bench. Thanks in advance for all of your tips.

I have one of those plastic ammo cans that you get free from cabelas w/ammo.My rounds,range book,muffs,bag,tools fit.I pack a scope in a snugg fit neo sock as genral rule,goes with me alot of places.

Most of my stuff (minus guns and spotting scope) fit in a large NorthFace backpack I've had for 10 years...Nothing special here, but it works just fine for me.

I use a piece of that drag behind you luggage with the extendable handle and wheels and my Gunslinger2 pack and 1 double rifle case. 1 trip 3+ guns, crono, spotter ammo ect ect ect....Alot of crap for sure..:D

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.