God help us thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Orange Dust,

Well doggie, ain't you just a Jim Dandy spiffy fella there being all unafraid of the media and the left, clinging to your guns and Bible and all. Let me see if you left anything out. Hmm, nope, looks like you about covered it all. I don't know where Mingo Swamp is located, but if I ever find myself there, I hope you won't mind if I drop by and shake your hand.
Arkansas. Thank You Treeslug.

OK, KKK and Aryan Brother are left wing, KKK has always been Democrats. Don't know about the proud boys. Wikipedia is a proven left wing propaganda outlet. I have lived around KKK members all my life. Since it is morning and I have a computer instead of a phone I am going to explain to you what (the far right fringe) the media is so afraid of is all about, for I am one and understand the truth about what members truly believe. Ready?
I believe in the rule of law, that it must be obeyed, changed if unjust, but obeyed until then. I detest anyone who thinks they are above it.
I believe a man should be judged by his character, not the color of his skin, or who he sleeps with.
I believe every man has a right to his opinion.
Along with that, I detest anyone who thinks they should compel me to agree and accept their views as my own. No one should be able to petition government to compel me to do so either.
I hate liars and thieves. Doesn't make any difference weather they are in government or the private sector.
I especially despise those that put their hand on the bible and take an oath, and then break it.
I believe in Charity, a noble thing. I also believe government has no business being involved in it. I learned as a child the best way to trap ANY animal was with the right bait (food). This is exactly what government does to individuals and countries. They take taxpayer money and use it to bribe them to get what they want. Wealth redistribution is simply theft at the point of the government's gun.
I believe in the Constitution as written. It was written in a way that anyone can understand, and politicians and liberal judges have tried, and often succeeded into twisting the words into what THEY wish it says and means. Their is a path for changing the parts that the people don't like, but it is messy and requires too many of us to agree with them, so they go a different way.
I believe in property rights. If those were respected like they used to be, there would be much less conflict.
I believe God's law trumps man's law. The Bill of Rights are based on God's Law and are strict limits on government that are currently not being obeyed.
I believe that a man that is too worried about what others might think to really speak his mind is a coward.
I could go on and on but you get the drift. A child should be easily able to understand why the Media and the left want to silence and ridicule me. They are afraid of me because I neither care what they think or fear them.

If the kkk has always beem democrats, why has David Duke so heartily endorsed trump?

Other than that, I agree with everything you said. But I don't think you're the far right fringe lol. Just the right. Seems like a lot if your ideals line up with libertarians too, which isn't a bad thing. Free to pursue life, liberty, and happiness used to mean just that

If the kkk has always beem democrats, why has David Duke so heartily endorsed trump?

Other than that, I agree with everything you said. But I don't think you're the far right fringe lol. Just the right. Seems like a lot if your ideals line up with libertarians too, which isn't a bad thing. Free to pursue life, liberty, and happiness used to mean just that
Because the left wants him gone. By any means possible. David is a Democrat. The KKK is also a Christian organization. They only agree with abortion for blacks. That may be an angle. The left have also been attacking Christians lately. That might also be an angle. However, the KKK dislikes Jews, Trump might be a problem for them there. I cannot tell you where David is coming from, I haven't asked, but I do have enough dead family members that were heavily involved when they were alive to understand who they are and where they come from.

Did you not capitalize the T in Trump for any particular reason?

I cannot tell you where David is coming from, I haven't asked, but I do have enough dead family members that were heavily involved when they were alive to understand who they are and where they come from.

You've got a better handle on them than I do then. My only direct experience with them was when I was in the sheriff's dept. So most of the interactions were with the more militant of them and usually hostile.

Did you not capitalize the T in Trump for any particular reason?

Mainly because I'm typing these in a hurry at stoplights on my way to work. He's not God so I don't expect him to keep me safe enough to type these out while I'm driving lol

Last edited:
Before I moved, the Pastor at our Church wanted to start a gun club but was called to serve at another distant congregation. My job would have been providing an outline for various gun applications, including safety, and contacting some knowledgeable speakers (real experts & professionals) who would donate time in return for dining.

LOL Texting while driving is against the law here.....

Here too, but not at stop lights.

Plus we had rain yesterday that froze overnight, now with a layer of snow on that so you can't see the slick patches. So an even worse idea that usual today lol

Before I moved, the Pastor at our Church wanted to start a gun club but was called to serve at another distant congregation. My job would have been providing an outline for various gun applications, including safety, and contacting some knowledgeable speakers (real experts & professionals) who would donate time in return for dining.

Thats great! There needs to be more outreach like this (religious or otherwise) to help change people's minds. To me, this seems like the only viable long term solution to keeping our firearms.

What this boils down to in my personal opinion is simply " Right and Wrong"
The Constitution of these great United States has been compromised, The elected officials are not doing their duty to uphold the constitution as they swore to do when they took office, It's not about Trump ( although thank God he is fighting for all of us ) It's not Dem vs Rep, Black vs White or so on, The greatest thing in this country is being able to vote and have it matter, If we lose this privilege everything that our Forefathers and everyone that has fought in a war since then will all be for nothing and "We The People " will mean absolutely nothing, It's unacceptable in my eyes

What this boils down to in my personal opinion is simply " Right and Wrong"
The Constitution of these great United States has been compromised, The elected officials are not doing their duty to uphold the constitution as they swore to do when they took office, It's not about Trump ( although thank God he is fighting for all of us ) It's not Dem vs Rep, Black vs White or so on, The greatest thing in this country is being able to vote and have it matter, If we lose this privilege everything that our Forefathers and everyone that has fought in a war since then will all be for nothing and "We The People " will mean absolutely nothing, It's unacceptable in my eyes
Well Brother, I'm afraid we just might be there. We will know in a couple of weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.