God help us thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please show your proof. I didn't realize there was any tracking of that data

AND.... right on que, the lefty is back to literally argue with everyone and try to distract with a bunch of "facts" and feelings. If only he fought with us 1/10th as hard as he fights against.

I guess I'm glad he's here for 3 reasons (silver lining I guess lol)

1.Helps keep this thread towards the top, even though it distracts from the point and direction at hand.

2.He demonstrates exactly what the left does. They fight against everything instead of for something. They love to just argue with everyone and distract from the situation. They pull it so far out of bounds that the points typically get lost in the weeds. We continue to fall for it. If I didn't know better, I would think he's been trying to get this inflamed to the point where the thread gets deleted and censored.

3.Fires up the base ("those god fearing people who cling to their guns and their religion") and puts it more into perspective about what we need to do to keep our rights.

America is waking up about what's going on and Trump has opened many peoples eyes. We are seeing the full on evil and corruption that's been at play here and who is in power on the left that will stop at absolutely nothing until they rule America. Don't think for yourself, just shut up and obey!

Last edited:
AND.... right on que, the lefty is back to literally argue with everyone and try to distract with a bunch of "facts" and feelings. If only he fought with us 1/10th as hard as he fights against.

I guess I'm glad he's here for 3 reasons (silver lining I guess lol)

1.Helps keep this thread towards the top, even though it distracts from the point and direction at hand.

2.He demonstrates exactly what the left does. They fight against everything instead of for something. They love to just argue with everyone and distract from the situation. They pull it so far out of bounds that the points typically get lost in the weeds. We continue to fall for it. If I didn't know better, I would think he's been trying to get this inflamed to the point where the thread gets deleted and censored.

3.Fires up the base ("those god fearing people who cling to their guns and their religion") and puts it more into perspective about what we need to do to keep our rights.

America is waking up about what's going on and Trump has opened many peoples eyes. We are seeing the full on evil and corruption that's been at play here and who is in power on the left that will stop at absolutely nothing until they rule America. Don't think for yourself, just shut up and obey!

Let's go in order then...

I do care about facts. And you should too. If you don't use your brain and verify the things the you see on the news/internet then you're no better than a lemming just following the leader right off of a cliff. I fight every bit as hard for our gun rights as anyone, probably harder than most people on this forum. And "lefty"? Just because I'm not as far off center as you are doesn't make me a "lefty" lol. You're treating politics like my wife treats the ac/heat in the car... There's more than 2 positions lol

1) what, exactly, is the point of this discussion then since you seem to want to be the thread police?

2) I'm not fighting against anything other than blindly believing some political figure (of any party) or the media. I'm fighting to get people to start using their brains, exercising their critical thinking skills, and basing opinions on actual facts instead of just feelings.

And as far as trying to get this thread censored? If you'd actually read my posts you'd see that I've been trying to avoid topics that would violate forum rules and stear it back to safer ground because there have been some good discussions here that I'd rather not have deleted. Not everyone feels the same about everything, and living in an echo chamber isn't healthy for anyone.

3) there's nothing wrong with God (big G since you forgot it) fearing people that cling to their guns and their religion. Whatever gave you the idea that I have an issue with that? Did you not actually read my other posts?

You know, your last sentence is exactly what I'm fighting against.

"Don't think for yourself, just shut up and obey!"

This exactly what I'm trying to STOP people from doing.

Stop blindly believing the media just because they're telling you things that you *feel* are correct. Stop letting those in power feed you "alternative facts" stop being part of a herd.

Start seeking out verifiable facts. Start realizing that ALL politicians have their own agendas. Start thinking critically and analytically about how best to further your specific goals for the good of this country.

Your views may be different than mine (probably a lot closer than you seem to think) BUT THAT'S OKAY.

Each person has their own reasons for wanting what they want, and thru font all want tge exact same thing. AND THAT'S OKAY.

You might like vanilla bean ice cream best, I'm more of a French vanilla kinda guy, other people like pistachio, or mint chocolate chip, or, God forbid, chocolate best. AND THAT'S OKAY.

Last edited:
Let's go in order then...

I do care about facts. And you should too. If you don't use your brain and verify the things the you see on the news/internet then you're no better than a lemming just following the leader right off of a cliff. I fight every bit as hard for our gun rights as anyone, probably harder than most people on this forum. And "lefty"? Just because I'm not as far off center as you are doesn't make me a "lefty" lol. You're treating politics like my wife treats the ac/heat in the car... There's more than 2 positions lol

1) what, exactly, is the point of this discussion then since you seem to want to be the thread police?

2) I'm not fighting against anything other than blindly believing some political figure (of any party) or the media. I'm fighting to get people to start using their brains, exercising their critical thinking skills, and basing opinions on actual facts instead of just feelings.

And as far as trying to get this thread censored? If you'd actually read my posts you'd see that I've been trying to avoid topics that would violate forum rules and stear it back to safer ground because there have been some good discussions here that I'd rather not have deleted. Not everyone feels the same about everything, and living in an echo chamber isn't healthy for anyone.

3) there's nothing wrong with God (big G since you forgot it) fearing people that cling to their guns and their religion. Whatever gave you the idea that I have an issue with that? Did you not actually read my other posts?

You know, your last sentence is exactly what I'm fighting against.

"Don't think for yourself, just shut up and obey!"

This exactly what I'm trying to STOP people from doing.

Stop blindly believing the media just because they're telling you things that you *feel* are correct. Stop letting those in power feed you "alternative facts" stop being part of a herd.

Start seeking out verifiable facts. Start realizing that ALL politicians have their own agendas. Start thinking critically and analytically about how best to further your specific goals for the good of this country.

Your views may be different than mine (probably a lot closer than you seem to think) BUT THAT'S OKAY.

Each person has their own reasons for wanting what they want, and thru font all want tge exact same thing. AND THAT'S OKAY.

You might like vanilla bean ice cream best, I'm more of a French vanilla kinda guy, other people like pistachio, or mint chocolate chip, or, God forbid, chocolate best. AND THAT'S OKAY.

I'll try to keep this to a minimum.

1.The point is we need to fight for our rights, not roll over because it's scary and hurts peoples feelings. The feelings police won't help our cause. This is only my 2nd response to you (I believe). Far from the thread police that has almost 260 posts (I'll take that as a compliment though lol)....But they my be here soon to shut this down lol.

2.I am a free thinker, and very analytical. If I followed the MSM I'd be here fighting against the scary "weapons of war". I've been paying attention for long enough and certainly not a sheep which is what I'm advocating against. It's like the Matrix, open your eyes and see the truth. "FREE YOUR MIND". Some people choose to take the red pill and others take the blue pill because the truth is scary. I think they were on to something when they made that movie years ago, especially with the colors of the pills and what they represent.

It's actually very easy to see what's going on and in the wide open. You'd have to be blind to miss it. They've shown their true colors now and are very arrogant about it, utterly amazing!

3.The God comment wasn't referenced to you by any means, my mistake there. It is just how the left try's to label it towards us to make us seem like some sort of radicals.

So bottom line...... We'll just agree to agree 😁

Last edited:
Well, I couldn't resist! I'm a little late to the party I see.
Logic and reason.
These are the problems. All sane people function on logic and reason.
For logic and reason to work, you have to have accurate information.....sort of.
We don't get that anymore, we get propaganda.
If all you have is false information, it's easy to make a reasonable decision, but you can't make a logical decision.
It's reasonable to make a bad decision if you don't have the facts, and because we don't get the facts, it's tough to make a logical decision. This creates the great divide, most people are reasonable, but...they mistake their reason for logic and justify their reason as logic, because they "believe" their reasoning is logical. This has turned our political situation into an almost religious situation.
You can't really argue with religion, it's based on beliefs, and is arguably "reasonable".
As history has pointed out, people tend to go to their grave with their reason.
Hang on to your hats fellas, this is gonna be a bumpy ride!!

As a newbie, I have purposely waited to respond to the comment by excessive speed in order to gauge the state of the conversation. I believe XSIVSPD has a valid question, though I very much think the question could have been asked in a much clearer tone. It is quite understandable that squeeeeze would take offense at the post, as did I, due mostly to lack of clarity of thought. To keep this short, I am going to make one observation that I believe most here will agree with. We will have to come together, as a group, and listen to all sides because this country is so closely fractured along political lines. We must act as one, and we must act, not simply talk.

The majority already exists, however, the majority is hidden from view by the local media and especially social media, and getting the truth out to the masses will be our greatest challenge. We will never all want the exact same thing, but we must strive for the complete destruction of the anti-gun policies we are now facing.

To keep this short, I am going to make one observation that I believe most here will agree with. We will have to come together, as a group, and listen to all sides because this country is so closely fractured along political lines. We must act as one, and we must act, not simply talk.

The majority already exists, however, the majority is hidden from view by the local media and especially social media, and getting the truth out to the masses will be our greatest challenge. We will never all want the exact same thing, but we must strive for the complete destruction of the anti-gun policies we are now facing.

100%.

Sorry the question came across wrong. I'd truly like to have access to those statistics as I think knowing the truth of those people's beliefs and ideology is important.

It's like the people that claim that they are getting 3100fps with 140s from their 6.5 creed. Where's your proof and what's your load because I'd dearly like to know how you got there!

Last edited:
100%.

Sorry the question came across wrong. I'd truly like to have access to those statistics as I think knowing the truth of those people's beliefs and ideology is important.

It's like the people that claim that they are getting 3200fps with 140s from their 6.5 creed. Where's your proof and what's your load because I'd dearly like to know how you got there!
Knowledge has always been man's greatest attribute. In the long fight ahead, truth, knowledge, and clarity will be our greatest allies. I believe that people of all political persuasions want to come together and bring an end to the absurd rumor that the overwhelming majority of people in this country do not want gun control in any shape or form.

100%.

It's like the people that claim that they are getting 3100fps with 140s from their 6.5 creed. Where's your proof and what's your load because I'd dearly like to know how you got there!
I am not on the 6.5 Creedmoor bandwagon. I have been following (for the past two days) the new .30 Vodka. It is on another thread.

100%.

Here is all the proof you need. If a conservative ever commits a mass shooting, it will be carried nonstop on every media outlet in the world for days. Don't think that has ever happened, not yet anyway. There have been a couple that started out that way, but were quickly recanted.

Here is all the proof you need. If a conservative ever commits a mass shooting, it will be carried nonstop on every media outlet in the world for days. Don't think that has ever happened, not yet anyway. There have been a couple that started out that way, but were quickly recanted.

I would think a white supremacist would consider himself pretty conservative:

I'm relatively sure the pulse nightclub shooter would have considered himself a conservative concidering his views on LGBT people.

Those are just 2 off the top of my head.

AND BEFORE SOMEONE TRIES TO ACCUSE ME OF IT, I'M NOR EQUATING THESE PEOPLE TO THE AVERAGE CONSERVATIVE. JUST POINTING OUT WHAT THEY WOULD LIKELY CONCIDER THEIR POLITICAL VIEWS TO BE.

you can't say that it's never happened. Just like you can't say that a politically liberal person has never been the shooter in a mass shooting.

I would be very interested in knowing what the split is though. Unfortunately that info is never likely to a actually come to light

Hope you have some 215M's stashed away if you want to build one.
Just a pipedream. I would be happy with a plain ol' ordinary .300 win. mag. I have an old 7mm Rem. mag. I am thinking about re-barreling thanks to all you re-barreling nuts shooting five-mile golfball-sized shots. Why did I ever join this forum? Oh yeah, to get in on the most important discussion of our lives. Government interference in our 2nd amendment rights. And all other rights.

Hope you have some 215M's stashed away if you want to build one.

If not, good luck! I haven't seen anything other than 50bmg primers in 6 months.

Maybe we can get some custom made brass for it that uses the bmg primers instead of large rifle!

Status
Not open for further replies.