God help us thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I do get and respect what you're saying, it's just too little, way too late! We need to do both. You sound respectable and have lived many walks of life and seen many things and different areas. BUT, what you have been doing isn't helping in the huge scheme of things with respect to what's in jeopardy.

It reminds me of that far left anti gun reporter who was invited to a shooting range to shoot "assault rifles" safely and help change his mind on the dangers. Long story short is they taught him firearm safety and showed the safe and proper way to shoot. trying to show him the other side of law abiding gun owners. This "gentleman" then goes and writes a story on how "scary" it was, he was terrified the whole time, and how he now has PTSD! "God help us"

The only way to combat this is to fight as hard or harder than the ones fighting to take our rights away, I am by no means condoning violence or "fighting them on a battlefield". They fight a heck of a lot harder to take away our rights than we do to keep them, because we already have them. We think it can't happen, until it does happen. They use the "slight edge" tactics. Then it's too late, and we say "why didn't we see it coming"? "We should have done more"!

While I didn't have a huge problem with bump stocks being taken away, I had a huge problem with the principle of it because it gives them traction. Now it's "weapons of war" they are claiming to demonise US. You say we shouldn't demonise them? They demonise us and that's how they win, with rhetoric and that's their battlefield.

NOW is the time, although the time has already passed us.
You are correct, now IS the time. But the time has not passed us if we, as the stanza goes, will " Fight with all our might".

Now Republicans are skewing numbers for pointing out where Democrats are the ones who doing the skewing ?
Did I say that? No.

But I will say that both sides will do anything they can to support their view. Even if it means omitting and/or skewing things.

If you don't believe that then you need to do some serious research.

Did I say that? No.

But I will say that both sides will do anything they can to support their view. Even if it means omitting and/or skewing things.

Then what did you mean by Republicans didn't have to do it back what are Democrats doing now that republicans have done back?

Did I say that? No.

I do not usually discuss religion or abortion on open forums, but I think your religious point of view, though wonderful, is blocking out the reality of this situation. Sides have been chosen and folks have picked their side. This is going to get nasty.

Well, for one, they aren't actively trying to kill you....
How many times have you seen people being attacked during riots what about the people that were shot and killed in the Chaz chop bull crap what about the hired antifa security guard who shot and killed a man What about protesters calling for cops to be shot but no there no one is actually trying to kill anyone

I do not usually discuss religion or abortion on open forums, but I think your religious point of view, though wonderful, is blocking out the reality of this situation. Sides have been chosen and folks have picked their side. This is going to get nasty.
Yes it is. War always is.
We must make sure our side wins.

Then what did you mean by Republicans didn't have to do it back what are Democrats doing now that republicans have done back?

Democrats want to shut down firearms ownership as badly as Republicans want to shut down socialized Healthcare.

Democrats will pettily shut down other non related bills to try and force a vote on something they want. Republicans do the same thing over health care. Both are petty. Both are because noone is willing to reach across the isle and compromise on anything right now.

Wow, my computer is burning up with posts. I thought this was supposed to be an unpopular topic. Well, it don't look like it is, does it? I think someone opened up a world of pent up thought that was aching to get out. I have been wrong many times before.

Democrats want to shut down firearms ownership as badly as Republicans want to shut down socialized Healthcare.

Democrats will prettily shut down other non related bills to try and force a vote on something they want. Republicans do the same thing over health care. Both are petty. Both are because noone is willing to reach across the isle and compromise on anything right now.
Is socialized medical care an enumerated right in the constitution? The right to keep and bear arms is.

Do you support the right to keep and bear arms?

Status
Not open for further replies.