God help us thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forbiding politics on say the Equipment Discussion forum is fine and makes some sense. So every discussion of a new bipod isn't interrupted by somebodies pet political theory. But politics is too important to the sport and lifestyle this whole site is about; there should be a forum on here where politics is acceptable.
There is, it's called "The politics of hunting and of guns".
But, if there is a political issue that effects things such as reloading or hunting a certain type of game then I think that it is prudent to post it in the associated forum.

Last edited:
Was the god help us all thread deleted I have something everyone should read but don't know how to get from my email to these forums. Thanks David
Is there any one on here smart enough to help me get something from my email to this forum particularly this thread this was sent to me by Gene Wensel everyone should read these pictures but I'm not smart enough to know how to send it David

Is there any one on here smart enough to help me get something from my email to this forum particularly this thread this was sent to me by Gene Wensel everyone should read these pictures but I'm not smart enough to know how to send it David

Attachments

• 12309512-6D79-4B48-BC67-0CC3E8678782.jpeg
    12309512-6D79-4B48-BC67-0CC3E8678782.jpeg
    281.6 KB · Views: 247

Attachments

• 6654D3E9-959B-456E-BFD0-1691D79B7D1C.png
    6654D3E9-959B-456E-BFD0-1691D79B7D1C.png
    817.6 KB · Views: 351
  • 125FC4F1-96AE-4537-B286-BB726ABB69D9.png
    125FC4F1-96AE-4537-B286-BB726ABB69D9.png
    465 KB · Views: 351
  • 39F9FD9C-AFBD-4324-9587-4ED48791E871.jpeg
    39F9FD9C-AFBD-4324-9587-4ED48791E871.jpeg
    196.9 KB · Views: 363
Allow me to share with you all a phrase I authored that sums up the situation quite concisely:

"When faced with great immanent threat to one's life and liberty, those that refuse to stand and fight and instead choose to hide their heads in the sand will find the rest of their body will soon be joining them"

I don't think attacking owners/administrators is the proper way to get consideration for a request.
Let's all try and keep this civil and maybe, just maybe a separate forum will develop.
I too enjoy a break from the exposure to the evil deeds of this world and I enjoy the "escape" of just reading and exchanging ideas on hunting and shooting forums. But... and in my lowly opinion, some things are just to important to ignore.

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse.
The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself." -John Stewart Mill -

I don't think attacking owners/administrators is the proper way to get consideration for a request.
Let's all try and keep this civil and maybe, just maybe a separate forum will develop.
I too enjoy a break from the exposure to the evil deeds of this world and I enjoy the "escape" of just reading and exchanging ideas on hunting and shooting forums. But... and in my lowly opinion, some things are just to important to ignore.
I can't say I seen any thing on this thread that wasn't civil the shape this country is in the only communication we have is in something like this if you don't want to read or be apart of any thing on here ignore it myself I kind of like to associate with like minded people if you think this is bad my true feelings about what is taking in this country would truly offend you because I'm not drew brees and I would not apologize to the idiots that think transgenders should get to use the same bathroom as my twin girls that's just me though it's about to late to stand up but I don't feel like laying down yet. B David

I can't say I seen any thing on this thread that wasn't civil the shape this country is in the only communication we have is in something like this if you don't want to read or be apart of any thing on here ignore it myself I kind of like to associate with like minded people if you think this is bad my true feelings about what is taking in this country would truly offend you because I'm not drew brees and I would not apologize to the idiots that think transgenders should get to use the same bathroom as my twin girls that's just me though it's about to late to stand up but I don't feel like laying down yet. B David
I Concur

Whew... you misinterpreted the whole intent of my post brother. I am all for a venue for us to discuss the issues at hand, but think we should not "bite the hand that feeds us", so-to-speak... meaning to not be offensive to this site's moderators. Without this site and others like it, we would not have the ability to exchange ideas and communicate as we do now.
If we remain civil with the site's owners and moderators, maybe we will remain free to have these discussions. It is THEIR site, and we are the visitors. In-fighting amongst each other is part of the reason we are in the predicament we are realizing at this time.
Have a great evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.