Glock 20 Laser Max sighting system

Alibiiv

I am looking for some input on the Laser Max sighting system for the Glock 20. I was considering a set of Crimson Trace Laser Grips. however they have been discontinued by Crimson Trace. I hunt black bear in Maine and use a Glock 20, 10mm as a sidearm. The Glock is an accompaniment to either a 35 Whelen or a 45-70, not a primary weapon by any means. If the bear is taken at the last "golden hour" recovery will be done in the dark. Generally one of us will be carrying a rifle, however the others will be carrying sidearms "just in case". I have a set of "Hi Viz" sights on my Glock, however the eyes are not as good as they used to be, and looking for sights when on is up close and intimate in the dark is okay, however at this time I am considering a red laser sight system. I am curious if anyone has any input on the Laser Max system, how they perform, and....also if anyone has difficulties/issues with the guide rod and heavy loads like the Lehigh 200 grain hard cast bullets or the Buffalo Bore 220 grain hard cast bullets. We have both brands, however have been using the Lehighs in the Glocks for hunting. Any input would be appreciated.

Recent Posts