Glasses or no glasses with scopes

I began wearing progressive lens a while back and have noticed the same thing. I can focus either the reticle or the target but not both at the same time with the glasses on. Could this be corrected with parallax adjustment?
Probably not. If you wear progressive lenses you will notice that images are blurry when viewed away from the centreline of the lens, such as when you look through the top left corner of your glasses (rh shooter) when sighting through a scope. That's why most progressive glasses wearer turn their head to focus rather than their eyes. The advantage of using the soft breathable contacts is you are always looking through the centre of the corrected lens when your eye moves.

Another advantage to wearing corrective contacts is you will find it much easier using a spotting scope and binoculars. Another benefit is since the correction is set for distance you will find it mostly corresponds to the zero diopter mark on the scopes ocular setting.

I couldn't deal with progressive back when I had bifocals, the lines work out better for me I can tell just where to turn to keep it in focus