Glass quality is a subjective perception -2

I can tell you that at pre-legal shooting light I was able to determine whether a buck was mature and had the characteristics that we have for a shooter versus a cull. Using binoculars and range finders that many consider top shelf didn't allow me to make that determination until well after legal and the buck was gone out of sight.

The whole subjective thing is just that, subjective. I could care less about what anyone else considers alpha glass, but I know what I consider it, and for me it is the Swarovski Z6 and up. I don't dial often, so they work well for me.

I currently have a Leica Magnus that I recently purchased, it's not close, not even on the same playing field and I like Leica
optics. I wish I would have saved that money and put it towards another Swarovski.

After reading the other thread and the title again I figured I would post a question about an experience or two or three.

Many times I have purchased two or three or four of the same brand and model of scope. Is it subjective to put them side by side on sand bags and have them all pointed at the same optics chart and discover no two are the same? Or is it a fact that quality control for manufacturers is less that stelar?

Ive got two of the exact same scopes and one seems a little brighter than the other.