Glad to be a Member !

stealthunter300

HI !! I'm glad I had found " LONG RANGE HUNTING". I do lots of long range hunting down here in Florida, Georgia and up in Washington State. We just got a New long range , up to 500 yards, by the Homestead Air Force Base, in South Florida, the name is "Long Shot Range " and we have lots of long range hunters, Armed Forces, Law Enforcement and lots of Veterans, like me, in it,they open up yesterday for whoever wanted to qualified ( members of course) up to the 500 yds. We had a great time !! Took me only (7) shots, one(1) at 100 yds, one (1) at 200 yds. one (1) at 300 yds.( Bull's Eye !!) one at 400 yds. and three (3) at 500 yds. I was shooting my Weatherby Vanguard in .300 Win. Mag. with my handloads ,180 grs. Sierra Game King,my Hunting loads,and a Nikon 3x9x40 BDC,scope, The targets were regular 12" round "Shoot & See" , the sticky type, on 3' x 4' backup cardboards . They will be open (Officially) by the 13th. of April.I'll be going (3) times a week ! Again I'm glad to be a member of this Web Site.

HI !! I'm glad I had found " LONG RANGE HUNTING". I do lots of long range hunting down here in Florida, Georgia and up in Washington State. We just got a New long range , up to 500 yards, by the Homestead Air Force Base, in South Florida, the name is "Long Shot Range " and we have lots of long range hunters, Armed Forces, Law Enforcement and lots of Veterans, like me, in it,they open up yesterday for whoever wanted to qualified ( members of course) up to the 500 yds. We had a great time !! Took me only (7) shots, one(1) at 100 yds, one (1) at 200 yds. one (1) at 300 yds.( Bull's Eye !!) one at 400 yds. and three (3) at 500 yds. I was shooting my Weatherby Vanguard in .300 Win. Mag. with my handloads ,180 grs. Sierra Game King,my Hunting loads,and a Nikon 3x9x40 BDC,scope, The targets were regular 12" round "Shoot & See" , the sticky type, on 3' x 4' backup cardboards . They will be open (Officially) by the 13th. of April.I'll be going (3) times a week ! Again I'm glad to be a member of this Web Site.

Welcome to the site and may I add someone is jealous.......................me lol

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.