Glad I Looked Through a Leupold MK5 Today!

We have a couple nice places with in an hour from where I live that carry nice stuff. I have heard great things about the Burris GEN 111 scopes. It has been many years since I have owned 1 of them. I wish they had 1 to play with and look through. I hear they have the widest field of view and really good glass.

We have a couple nice places with in an hour from where I live that carry nice stuff. I have heard great things about the Burris GEN 111 scopes. It has been many years since I have owned 1 of them. I wish they had 1 to play with and look through. I hear they have the widest field of view and really good glass.
Crystal clear glass and HUGE FOV. It will be my next scope. I bought, mounted, and zeroed a rig for a friend. I'm sold.

Woah. Maybe that was it. I don't know what covers he had on it.
Dude I bet you this was exactly what it was. I put the crappy caps that come with it on and took the rear one off in 10 seconds. It sits like a 1/2" back further than the actual eyepiece and totally creates that tube effect, because you're mostly seeing the actual scope cap. I put the alumina cover on the back, which basically sits flush with the actual scopes eyepiece and the scope definitely has a full image.

5-25 model and it was disappointing. Toilet paper tube field of view, horrible eye box, nothing to get impressed about. My VX5 HD 3-15x44 knocks the pants off that MK5.

Two 5-30x range scopes that have impressed me are the Vortex Razor Gen II and Burris XTR III. I even like the Bushnell Elite Tactical DMR II 3-21X50.

Why doesn't anybody talk about the Toilet Paper Tube aspect of the MK5?
You trolling again?