Giving out Load Advice caution!

There is a big difference between a Forbes and a NULA. Melvin got into a coup;le of really bad partnerships and they hurt his reputation through no fault of his. One was many years ago then the Forbes deal just a few years back. Forbes shut down and Barret bought out the equipment to turn out the Field Craft Melvin has operated NULA continuously through all of that. He even fixed a whole bunch of the Forbes built crap for guys because he felt so bad about what they turned out. When Fieldcraft took over they wanted him to associate but he has such a bad taste in his mouth from the previous two deals he wanted no part of it., here is his Website. Give him a call, he is a great guy.

Melvin was awesome to work with. His rifle was great. I couldn't shoot it. I might try again now that I have more experience. Would love a 7mm-08 with possibly a #2 barrel. No comparison between the quality of Forbes and a Melvin NULA Or ULA.

There is a big difference between a Forbes and a NULA. Melvin got into a coup;le of really bad partnerships and they hurt his reputation through no fault of his. One was many years ago then the Forbes deal just a few years back. Forbes shut down and Barret bought out the equipment to turn out the Field Craft Melvin has operated NULA continuously through all of that. He even fixed a whole bunch of the Forbes built crap for guys because he felt so bad about what they turned out. When Fieldcraft took over they wanted him to associate but he has such a bad taste in his mouth from the previous two deals he wanted no part of it., here is his Website. Give him a call, he is a great guy.

THANKS man!! You're AMAZING! I'm on it!!!

Vhitavouri online load data shows 155scenars at 2900fps Or 3000fps I believe with a stiff load of n540. Should probably warn them and link them to this thread lol

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.