Giving Back Clothes upon Return

Coyote Shadow Tracker

LRH Sponsor
We just saw that some major retailer clothing stores are not accepting clothes back after being bought.
The store's warehouses are so full that there isn't much room for returns. These retailers are saying that it is less expensive for them to give the person a cash/credit return and they can keep the items. Saves the store from storage space, re inspection, returned items need to be re packaged and then stored.
Just not take it back.
Inflations over 8% and for the Recession that is here Interest Rates have to go above the Inflation Rate. so the Fed is going to raise to about 9% and continue to raise. If anyone was around when Jimmy Carter was in the Interest Rates were 13%. I bought a Horse Farm with my VA loan. It was 12.65% on a 12 acre farm that i paid $63K for. everyone thought i was nuts. My 30 year mortgage was $687.34 per month. I was making $24,414.20 for that year or $2,034 gross a month. Also had a $440 car payment because of high Interest. then car ins, Taxes and insurance for the farm was $3,500. The we had a dozen horses and a dozen field dogs. Luckily we did our own Faring and Vetting. Till this day I don't know how I made it for almost 10 years. Lots of bologna and hot dogs and working three jobs.
Everyone had it bad back in the 80s. Now we are going back into a worse recession. Families are not the same, children have no idea if they get their IPhone cut, Most of the youth don't work part time. They want the highest cost clothes and best weed.
Buckle up we are in far a really bad ride for many years.

Yep I remember the Carter gas lines and interest rates 🤦‍♂️ Also remember my Dad talking about wishing Regan was electable!
I agree, think we're in for a rough go for a while. Thankful though for where God has planned me and my wife, out of the city, wonderful neighbors, great Church. The light of Christ shine brighter in the darker times.

I was quite young but remember how it was during and for some years after Carter. Very long gas lines if they had it and only able to get gas certain days depending on license plate number. My dad worked 14 hours a day and 6-7 days a week and we weren't living very high on the hog.
Amazing how in such a short time things got just as bad as the Carter days.
What has brought about the change in the last year and a half?🤔

I remember those days too. I bought my first place at 12% interest. Had four kids at the time. We raised a large part of our vegetables in a garden. Raised hogs, chickens and a cow for food and sold some for extra cash. I live in town now, so I don't have that advantage. I also don't have kids to feed.

My buddy and used to sell coffee and donuts to the people in line at the gas stations, out of a beat up red Volkswagen bug , we didn't make a lot of money ,but we sure ate a lot of donuts

He came from a family of 11 kids and I was one of 7 kids!

The red bug was so beat up inside , I used . tee shirts for seat covers

Last edited:
My buddy and used to sell coffee and donuts to the people in line at the gas stations, out of a beat up red Volkswagen bug , we didn't make a lot of money ,but we sure ate a lot of donuts

He came from a family of 11 kids and I was one of 7 kids!

The red bug was so beat up inside , I used . tee shirts for seat covers
Bought our little Horse Farm with my Benefits from being in the Marines when CARTER was President. CARTER (Jimmy-Peanut Man ) was the GREATEST President!!!
Boy did the Country get Screwed with a liberal in power.
Did our Country ever see interest rates this high since the Great Depression with the exception of Brandon getting elected. You have to be old enough or you saw your parents suffering for money to pay for everything you got when gowning up.
It was 12.8% for my VA Loan.
Now we lost $$$$$$ in our IRA and 401Ks with Brandon and the liberals giving away from the working people to the drug addict thieves lazy bastards.
Probably doesn't matter much they are all thieves in whatever side of the government!

Don't get me started!
Did you know that Carter fired one of his peanut farm hands? He caught him planting peanuts with a Ford tractor. Man that's corny. Probably the only reason that I remembered it. Please don't hold it against me.

I remember a song kids sang

---- my peanut has a first name it's j-i-m-m-y, my peanut has a second name it's C-A-R-T-E-R. Oh, I love to eat them everyday and if you ask me why I'll say - cause Jimmy Carter has a way of screwing up the USA

Sang to the tune of the Oscar Meyer weiner song

Last edited:
We just saw that some major retailer clothing stores are not accepting clothes back after being bought.
The store's warehouses are so full that there isn't much room for returns. These retailers are saying that it is less expensive for them to give the person a cash/credit return and they can keep the items. Saves the store from storage space, re inspection, returned items need to be re packaged and then stored.
Just not take it back.
Inflations over 8% and for the Recession that is here Interest Rates have to go above the Inflation Rate. so the Fed is going to raise to about 9% and continue to raise. If anyone was around when Jimmy Carter was in the Interest Rates were 13%. I bought a Horse Farm with my VA loan. It was 12.65% on a 12 acre farm that i paid $63K for. everyone thought i was nuts. My 30 year mortgage was $687.34 per month. I was making $24,414.20 for that year or $2,034 gross a month. Also had a $440 car payment because of high Interest. then car ins, Taxes and insurance for the farm was $3,500. The we had a dozen horses and a dozen field dogs. Luckily we did our own Faring and Vetting. Till this day I don't know how I made it for almost 10 years. Lots of bologna and hot dogs and working three jobs.
Everyone had it bad back in the 80s. Now we are going back into a worse recession. Families are not the same, children have no idea if they get their IPhone cut, Most of the youth don't work part time. They want the highest cost clothes and best weed.
Buckle up we are in far a really bad ride for many years.
And my 9 year old sons teacher thought beef came from grocery stores, he gifted her some home grown steaks and burger for Xmas. He was surprised and asked me why she'd never seen freezer paper wrapped meat!!! Who's teaching who here????

Attachments

• FE310357-C98C-472B-9EBA-EB30C2C49889.jpeg
    FE310357-C98C-472B-9EBA-EB30C2C49889.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 39
  • 74DFEBDF-C069-465F-A91D-4B335E2C599F.jpeg
    74DFEBDF-C069-465F-A91D-4B335E2C599F.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 37
  • D7FA8BD1-3DEB-4349-A9F0-DCD9B267D910.jpeg
    D7FA8BD1-3DEB-4349-A9F0-DCD9B267D910.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 37
I remember my mom and dad paying 18% on their home loan trying to raise 4 kids, eating a lot of deer, elk, beans and potatoes. If it weren't for deer and elk it would have been a lot worse. That's really where my hunting began, to feed our family. It is truly sickening to think we are headed right back into that and probably worse.

Both of my kids have mortgages with rates around 3%. Real estate around here is stupid expensive, and the monthly mortgage payment is economically oppressive. But when I tell them that in the early 80s, I closed on our house with a mortgage rate of 12.75% they feel a lot better. I can remember refinancing my mortgage at 10.5% and doing the dance of joy. I felt the weight of the world got lifted off my shoulders knowing that I could hold onto the house. It's been 40 years now and I'm still here in the same house. No mortgage, no job and happily retired. 😁 😁 😁