Give me your ideas!

Since you are looking at the 7 SAW, look at the WTO Switchlug, you can get several barrels made and switch them out on your own. I have one on my Howa 1500 6.5 creed. Getting ready to add a .22 creed, 6mm creed and .308 win barrel so I can shoot whatever ammo I can find. If you can get a second bolt you could also go down to .223 for practice, just change out the barrel, bolt and use aics bottom metal.

Well if your looking at getting off the 22's then my vote goes for 6 or 25. I currently have 20's, 22's, 6's, a 25, 6.5's, a 7, and a 30. The 6 is nice for its absolute lack of recoil and velocity, the 25 is just wild! I'm looking at adding a 6bra this season or next and another 25. My 25 creed pushes the 131'a at 2920 and hammers deer

As an all around big game round with a bit of exclusivity for bragging rights, I'd check out the 260 Terminator from Defensive Edge. If I had a short action and was trying to build off the standard .473 bolt face, this would be my new round. Close to 6.5 PRC ballistics from a fairly efficient little case.
Good luck on your hunt =)

If a 25 caliber is what you want. 25 creedmoor would be good. Berger is coming out with a 133 grain elite Hunter and a 135 grain target bullet. You also have black jack bullets. Or you can get a different twist rate and shoot 75 to 115 grain bullets.

Is the barrel done or do you just want to change it? You can rechamber the barrel if staying with .224 caliber. 22/250AI. What I am not sure of is if the action is long or short? If long and having to change out the barrel, then that open up a whole lot of possibilities. You are saying you are looking at hunting Deer and antelope I would step up a caliber or two. Something in 6mmAI Rem , and a faster twist (7 to 1) and go to hammer bullets. The case is longer than the 243 for more powder. Case fire formed from 6mm Rem cases. Barrel length 26"+. Hard choice!