Give Away Contest - Manners Composite Rifle Stock

Status
Not open for further replies.
To enter, input your first name and your email address after clicking the Enter Here link in the 2nd post at the beginning of this thread or.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just so I´m totally clear, is it ¨one entry per person¨, or is it one entry per person, per day? And if, let´s say, I thought it was the later, and had placed multiple entries over several days, does that disqualify me from the drawing...or do they all count as just one entry? Thanks in advance to whomever answers. I couldn´t find any mention of this elsewhere, so thought I would ask.

One entry per contest.

After entering your first name and email address for the first time, you will see a message saying you successfully entered the contest. If you already signed up for that contest and forgot, you will not see the message after entering your name and email address a second time. Each entrant's email address is saved in that contest's list once and our software does not allow duplicates.

Last edited:
THE RULES AND ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS:

US SHIPPING ONLY

• Contest entries must be in by February 29th at 8AM CDT.
  • One entry per person.
  • Winners will be notified by email. If no response within 7 days, prize will be re-drawn and awarded to the next person.
  • You must enter each contest individually. Past entries will not get you on the list for this contest.
  • Winners will be chosen by random drawing.
  • No purchase necessary.
  • US shipping only.
  • Entry is extremely quick and easy - CLICK HERE TO ENTER - then just enter your first name and email address.
now is the time

Status
Not open for further replies.