• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

gift! Freedom Arms booklet

Rich Coyle

I couldn't post without picking a something so I chose "For Sale" despite this booklet is free. I sold my .454 model 83 years ago and just discovered the booklet. 7"X4 1X4" Free to good home.
IMG_20201109_160649.jpg

cohunt,

I sold the model 83. I did that years ago. I am a 76 year old in great shape. I joined a gym three years ago and couldn't bench press an empty bar. My goal by the end of the year is 225 pounds. I am 5'7" and a little paunchy at 165 pounds. I guess I am vain. When I started I was using 15lb dumb bells doing curls. A cute college co-ed walked up and picked up the same weight. I struggled with 17 1/2 pounds. Now I work out with 35 pounders. I started with 130 pounds on the leg press for thirty times. Last time I tried I went 50 times with 380.

With all that stated I know I am closer to death than an out of shape fifty year old. :rolleyes:

I am curious. How long have you been using a .454? What have you hunted?

Your .com friend,
Rich

Guess my post came across the wrong way--- was just joking around. ( hence the smiley face)

Your post said "sold the .454 83 years ago"

I know you meant that you sold the model 83 years ago, but it could also read " sold the .454 --- 83 years ago " ....the manual is actually only 23 years old (by the copyright date)

I'm not here for an argument so ill just apologize for the way my post came across

Have a nice day

You didn't come across wrong at all. You gave me a chance to brag. Thank you. Like I said I'm still vain.

May I cry on your shoulder? Our crazy governor locked down our state, so I can't go to the gym.

Recent Posts