• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Getting out of guns sale

A man only gets one chance to make a good first impression. And the rest of his life to defend the bad ones.
It seems that the person in question does not appreciate the value of making a good first impression....;)

Looks like the gangs all here.
I have a lot that I could say and prove everything said here to be not true but it's not even worth the time and is being handled outside of here.
If you don't want to buy from me then don't, move on. But some people can see past the drama you cause and are interested in buying so please leave it alone and move along.

The feedback forum has been very helpful for me, we now have a system to help us in our decision-making process.

Kaseyfied is a liar and has never had a rifle built by Ryan.

So the feedback forum isn't worth **** when liars are allowed to post anything.

I guess we all are just lair's. Myself, kaseyfield, 24hr Campfire members, 6br.com members, members here. Guess Ryan did not do any of the things he has been accused of. And we all are just picking on him. So I guess a apology is in order for everyone being
(BIG FAT MEANIES).:(

I guess we all are just lair's. Myself, kaseyfield, 24hr Campfire members, 6br.com members, members here. Guess Ryan did not do any of the things he has been accused of. And we all are just picking on him. So I guess a apology is in order for everyone being
(BIG FAT MEANIES).:(

I never said he hasn't made mistakes, he even has admitted that multiple times.

But yes, a lot has been blown out of proportion by a few drama queens. Especially when PM's, emails and texts are completely different than what is presented online.

If you can. Please show your proof of emails, texts, and MPs. Proof is in the puddin.o_O

Brian

No one is ALL bad..or ALL good. When one expects perfection - one is ALWAYS disappointed.
It seems the person in question may have had inconsistent product quality/behaviors/communication???

If you can. Please show your proof of emails, texts, and MPs. Proof is in the puddin.o_O

Brian

Why would I do that when not a single one of the drama queens will post any proof? Even when asked multiple times.

It's okay that you guys all have such boring life's that you must go on hunting websites starting unneeded drama. I'm sure your husbands are proud of you.

Regardless of who, I think we all need to go back to the rulebook here. No threadcrapping. If an admin wants this individual gone it would happen. Let the man be.

Recent Posts