Getting Bell and Carson to support the Savage Long Action models

CaptBeach

If your building a precision rifle based on a Savage Short Action your choices for a quality stock are pretty good. One that many have chosen to utilize is the B&C tactical Medalist A2 available at many places for less than $250. It is an exceptional stock for the $$$
bc2091_02.jpg

However, if your looking to build a similar tactical rifle utilizing a Savage Long Action your choices are severely limited...basically you have one built by a one off maker, buy a injection molded Choate or pony up $550+ for a Manners. The Manners and the One offs will take a couple of months to get.

What the purpose of this post is besides letting you know what Savage stock options are available is to get SAVAGE LONG ACTION owners and builders to contact Bell and Carson at:

Bell and Carlson
101 Allen Road Dodge City Industrial Park
Dodge City, KS 67801
Phone(620) 225-6688 Fax (620) 225-9095
E-Mail [email protected]

and let them know that as a SAVAGE LA owner or Builder that you too would be interested in them building a B&C Tactical Medalist A2 for a SAVAGE LONG ACTION.

If enough people do so maybe we can get one...we can make it easy for them...build it on one one color...BLACK

Capt Beach

Not only have I contacted Bell and Carlson , I have also contacted Cricket ( which " makes Bobboy Hart LRT Stocks for remington 700's ) and Savage manufacturing to give me the stock makers identty for their Palma stocks.

All my correspondence fell on deaf ears...being only a consumer of " ONE "

Thanks for taking the time to contact them...I still say they are leaving $$$$...LOTS OF $$$$ on the table by not supporting this rifle...between the $$$ I've spent on McMillans and Manners and a Choate I could have bought FIVE or SIX B&C Medalists

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.