Gettin' Ready for Hunt Camp- Important Stuff - Food

royinidaho

Gettin\' Ready for Hunt Camp- Important Stuff - Food

To counter act the affects of the tread mill w/the 15# back pack I, in preparation for the fall hunt, practiced with a batch of Nawlin's (That's New Orleand to ya'll yankees) Bread Pudding. Some kind of good, yea!
332Bread-Puddin-med.jpg

Re: Gettin\' Ready for Hunt Camp- Important Stuff - Food

Bread puddin' eh. It looks like it could be lasagana or apple crisp or a whole variety of tasty items. In fact I'm not sure I believe you. You may just have to meet us some time and prove that your bread puddin' looks just like that. And the only way to do that is for me and a few other neutral persons to try "exhibit 1 for the defence" to determine it's true composition.

Nummers. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif(licking lips)

Let's see....you live in Idaho (great hunting and fishing) AND you cook??? Hey Roy, are ya married?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Let's see....you live in Idaho (great hunting and fishing) AND you cook??? Hey Roy, are ya married?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Boy am I glad that I didn't post any pictures of stuff that I cook...... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Dog Caller - You\'re Sweet - Here\'s Me - Wanna See My Boat

Nope, Not Married! Offers? Have a great boat /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
3321a.jpg

Re: Dog Caller - You\'re Sweet - Here\'s Me - Wanna See My Boat

You can't fool me, Roy! That picture of my mother-in-law has been floating around for some time now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Easy now you go cooking up fixins like that and it'll give me another reason try to make a trip out their.
Now I know that you spent enough time down here to know that you gots to have some butter rum sauce wit dat.
**** I'm gonna had to go make groceries wit momma n dem dis evenen now

Just to rub it in on what your missin down here we have a work day at our range and we're gonna boil up 200lbs of crawfish and blacken about 30lbs of redfish.
Hard work , good food , great friends great wether all at the shooting range with the kids ? I don't think it can any better.

Hey and ya'll stop poking fun at my girlfriend

When I was 18 my dad taught me a very important lesson...

"Beauty is only a light switch away"

Roy,

That bread pudding looks mighty tasty. While you were baking, I was out burning up the throat on my 6.5 Baer. I thought I caught a whiff of something good when our ever present SE Idaho wind was just right. I had a thermos full of coffee too...

Craig in SE Idaho

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.