• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

German Sig Sauer SSG 3000

FALAK

This is the original 100% German made rifle. It's in excellent condition except the small chipped area on the edge of handgrip as shown. The distinction between the original German and more recent American hybrid SSG3000 are (1) the stock (McMillan vs Sig contracted cheaper polymer stock), and (2) the 20 MOA railed installed vs 0MOA rail milled onto the receiver. It shoots FGMM 175 about 0.5 MOA if I do my job, and close up to 1 MOA if I rushed it. The barrel is quick change type. Benchmark Barrels in Oregon makes terrific SSG3000 pre-fit barrels that will give you 0.2-0.5 MOA accuracy (I have another SSG 3000 that I changed to Benchmark's barrel). The barrel change is a 10 min job with an allen wrench. SSG 3000 has a long action so you can change barrel to 6.5x55, 280/280AI, or 30-06 calibers (Benchmark makes all these barrels). You can also load 308 Win very long to get extra speeds. This is the standard sniper rifles for several military forces including German Armed Forces. This rifle has been shot for ~250 times, so is essentially new. Sig Sauer have ceased importation of SSG 3000 into the US. Scope and scope mount are not included. $2175 shipped to your dealer. US Postal MO only. US Postal MO only. If your dealer asks for FFL-to-FFL transfer, my dealer charges $50 extra. Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii extra.

1.jpg
IMG_2599.jpg
IMG_2600.jpg
IMG_2601.jpg
IMG_2604.jpg
IMG_2602.jpg
IMG_2605.jpg
IMG_2607.jpg
IMG_2608.jpg
IMG_2610.jpg

Factory trigger set between 2.5-3 lbs. It's two stage adjustable trigger. Very nice pull. I did not adjust it on either of my two SSG 3000 because factory trigger feels good for me.

It's adjustable by a screw. I have not tried it but it's an adjustable trigger. The factory setting works well for me.

It was just sold on hunbroker. If the guy backs out, I will let you know. Thx