Gen. Colin Powell passed away this morning. Rest in peace Sir.

I wasn't saddened. I've been told by the previous generation he was a great general, but he towed the line and lied to get us into Iraq.
Colin called the Iraq situation "a blot on his record" that being said he gave this country many years of service and for that he deserves respect . He was a Black man who excelled and made his life into something in a time when it was very difficult to do so. His time was a real time of racism and he rose through the ranks because of intelligence and dignity ! Alway a class act and a gentleman , he will be miss.

I wasn't saddened. I've been told by the previous generation he was a great general, but he towed the line and lied to get us into Iraq.
Did he lie, or was the stuff just not there when we got there???? Saddam had a good amount of time to move his stores into neighboring fellow Baath party member state Syria. It was easier for the admin at the time to say they got it wrong rather than convince people that the stuff was there.

Did he lie, or was the stuff just not there when we got there???? Saddam had a good amount of time to move his stores into neighboring fellow Baath party member state Syria. It was easier for the admin at the time to say they got it wrong rather than convince people that the stuff was there.

Do with it as you wish. Guess you also believe the "WMDs" that were found made pre 1991 also didn't come from a certain western country. Wanna take a guess where sadam got those weapons to bomb Iran and later gas the Kurds?

Recent Posts