Gemtach Tracker

Discussion in 'Suppressors' started by sendero72, Jul 13, 2018.

1. sendero72

sendero72 Well-Known Member

Looking to purchase my first suppressor for my 7mag. Has anyone tested the Gemtech Tracker suppressor on a large caliber rifle?

Jim

2. MudRunner2005

MudRunner2005 Well-Known Member

I would lean more towards the Dead Air Sandman Ti or Thunderbeast Ultra 9 DT, for direct-thread cans for precision rifles so you have minimal POI shift.

And for QD style cans, the Dead Air Sandman-L, or the Thunderbeast Ultra 9CB.

sendero72 and Sykes like this.
  3. WeiserBucks

WeiserBucks Well-Known Member

I've used a Gemtech Tracker once , sound was great but it came loose after a few rounds regardless of how tight it was installed. I would recommend something with a thread over muzzle brake mount.

sendero72 likes this.
  4. Sykes

Sykes Well-Known Member LRH Team Member

I just got my tracker at the beginning of July and have been running it on my Cooper 6.5-284 and Ridgline 6.5 creedmoor. It's the first Suppressor I've ever been around so my $.02 aint worth much but Im impressed. Slight POI change but accuracy hasn't been affected. Shoots the same to 700 yards. Love hearing ringing steel without earmuffs on!

sendero72 likes this.
  5. Sykes

Sykes Well-Known Member LRH Team Member

I should add I plan to use it on my 28 nosler as well, just don't have a scope on it right now, and my 22-250

sendero72 likes this.
  6. sendero72

sendero72 Well-Known Member

Thanks for your input guys.