Gel test Hammer vs Accubond

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't drink dummy. So give me your understanding of external ballistics and terminal ballistics

Crying laughing if I did you would accuse me of talking down to you again. Wouldn't want to hurt your feelings.
PS I would have played it off that I was drunk when you said BC has nothing to do with LR bullet performance. I would've rather had guys think I was drunk over slow!

LOL, seriously, that was a god one! You waited all night to post that;)

Joking aside, maybe you could post your credentials to validate your beliefs? In an earlier post, you eluded to your higher knowledge

Not

You have a key board, do a little reading and comparison in a ballistic App. I don't need to spoon feed you anything.
Oh I got my first BB gun before I was born so I'm definitely an expert. 😂

Last edited:
LOL, seriously, that was a god one! You waited all night to post that;)

Joking aside, maybe you could post your credentials to validate your beliefs? In an earlier post, you eluded to your higher knowledge

Not

He literally told you he worked in a ballistics lab. I don't know anything about Hammer bullets but can absolutely tell you that his statement is true.

910y coyote 124gHH.jpg

910y coyote shot yesterday with 124g Hammer Hunter from a 6.5 PRC imp. Muzzle vel 3650 fps. Puts impact at 2060 fps. Exit looks like pretty good terminal performance in just a few inches of light skinned media.

This entire thread is getting rather immature (not on your part Steve).

Lens rule is to treat this forum privilage like you are speaking in his living room. I feel like yall would have been kicked out of his house a long time ago. All I see is a bunch of chest thumping. Take it to p.m., we don't need to see this garbage on this thread.

This entire thread is getting rather immature (not on your part Steve).

Lens rule is to treat this forum privilage like you are speaking in his living room. I feel like yall would have been kicked out of his house a long time ago. All I see is a bunch of chest thumping. Take it to p.m., we don't need to see this garbage on this thread.
I did the guys worse in a PM.

View attachment 203566

910y coyote shot yesterday with 124g Hammer Hunter from a 6.5 PRC imp. Muzzle vel 3650 fps. Puts impact at 2060 fps. Exit looks like pretty good terminal performance in just a few inches of light skinned media.
Good kill! looks like a nice exit how much bone damage?

Out of Curiosity would 123 scenars or a 123 ELD make as good a hole at 960 yards for half the price. And give better performance in the wind and need less dope?

Last edited:
He literally told you he worked in a ballistics lab. I don't know anything about Hammer bullets but can absolutely tell you that his statement is true.

Obviously you are his friend.. I remember that he said about working in a ballistic lab...I was asking about his level of expertise, title, etc...maybe he sweeps the floors there?
His background will put more weight regarding his statements...to me anyway

I am not attacking him, just wondering where his thoughts and opinions come from.

If we were talking about your prostate gland, I would accept advice easier from a urologist than a chiropractor;)

Reactions: stx
Obviously you are his friend.. I remember that he said about working in a ballistic lab...I was asking about his level of expertise, title, etc...maybe he sweeps the floors there?
His background will put more weight regarding his statements...to me anyway

I am not attacking him, just wondering where his thoughts and opinions come from.

If we were talking about your prostate gland, I would accept advice easier from a urologist than a chiropractor;)

I don't owe you any more than the facts I already have given.

WOW what a egotistical jerk wad!!!!! Thx steve for all your hard work and passion for bringing a new product to the market place in the shooting world. It's unfortunate the abuse you have to put up with on a public forum but that's the times we live in and the internet.

And I apologize for the part I played in ruining this thread, Steve
You might need to get your hormones checked! One minute your full on rage next it's heart felt apologizing and hand holding.

I stated facts if you don't like them that's your problem.
As to my statement a cc wins the LR game over mono. And someone comes up with BC doesn't matter and tells me I'm stupid.
It's like shooting fish in a bucket. 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.