Gel test Hammer vs Accubond

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't be so sure of that big guy.
I might know folks that you could only watch on TV. LMFAO.
The hint was because you are talking down to someone who forgets more than you know. And glinding Metal is always a great option.
PS I have a bunch of cutting edge bullets that they gave me you can have them as I played with them and they aren't my thing.

Don't be so sure of that big guy.
I might know folks that you could only watch on TV. LMFAO.
The hint was because you are talking down to someone who forgets more than you know. And glinding Metal is always a great option.
PS I have a bunch of cutting edge bullets that they gave me you can have them as I played with them and they aren't my thing.
**** you must be the coolest kid in school. No one cares about who you know. We all want data. Information gathered through trial and testing. Not your boneheaded opinion on something you admitted you have no experience with. I wasn't sure if I should call you ignorant, arrogant or stupid. But you are CLEARLY all three. So go back to finger banging your butthole and **** up a rope

I said that mono bullets are not as efficient as the equivalent CC. It's due to the relief cuts in the Bering surface that robs BC. With out them the build to much pressure to reach the given cartridges potential. With them the BC is depleted.
It's a fact, sorry stating facts upsets you but I can't change them.

I said that mono bullets are not as efficient as the equivalent CC. It's due to the relief cuts in the Bering surface that robs BC. With out them the build to much pressure to reach the given cartridges potential. With them the BC is depleted.
It's a fact, sorry stating facts upsets you but I can't change them.
What does the bc have to do with long range, on game performance and how the bullet opens and functions? That's right, nothing

**** you must be the coolest kid in school. No one cares about who you know. We all want data. Information gathered through trial and testing. Not your boneheaded opinion on something you admitted you have no experience with. I wasn't sure if I should call you ignorant, arrogant or stupid. But you are CLEARLY all three. So go back to finger banging your butthole and **** up a rope

Wow a vested whole hearted response.
Calling names and insults. Very third grade! Doesn't change the facts monos can't keep up with the CC in sub 338 diameter projectiles.

What does the bc have to do with long range, on game performance and how the bullet opens and functions? That's right, nothing

Oh you poor thing! WIND !! Drop, retained energy, not to mention the Copper even the soft stuff is still harder than lead.

I'm embarrassed for you!

Last edited:
So at what point does the BC dictate that the bullet is no longer effective? In ballistics, the ballistic coefficient of a body is a measure of its ability to overcome air resistance in flight. It is inversely proportional to the negative acceleration: a high number indicates a low negative acceleration—the drag on the body is small in proportion to its mass. So with that in mind, the BC tells you what a projectile will do from A to B given a specific starting speed and atmospheric conditions. It does not tell you what the projectile will do once it gets to the target. I.e. open effectively or not. And that was the whole basis for your argument. That Hammers won't open reliably at long range. Yet you offer no data to prove that point. So I'll wait for Steve to do a test for us, then draw my own conclusion based on DATA

Wow a vested whole hearted response.
Calling names and insults. Very third grade! Doesn't change the facts monos can't keep up with the CC in sub 338 diameter projectiles.
And you're right. I got a little heated and acted childish. For that, I apologize

I said that a mono can't keep up with a CC the reason is in part BC as the more efficient the projectile flies the better it can transfer energy to the target ie disrupt its self.
Good try on twisting your way out of one of the dumbest comments ever uttered in a long range bullet discussion. Again I'm embarrassed for you.

I'm editing to except the apology and state that I'm not against hammer bullets they are like every other bullet made they serve a purpose. In my opinion that purpose is not LR and this is a LR hunting forum.

I said that a mono can't keep up with a CC the reason is in part BC as the more efficient the projectile flies the better it can transfer energy to the target ie disrupt its self.
Good try on twisting your way out of one of the dumbest comments ever uttered in a long range bullet discussion. Again I'm embarrassed for you.

I'm editing to except the apology and state that I'm not against hammer bullets they are like every other bullet made they serve a purpose. In my opinion that purpose is not LR and this is a LR hunting forum.
It's accept. What comment was so dumb?

This one. It's all good. Agree to disagree.

PS drink some water and maybe some Ibuprofen before you black out.

Last edited:
Good morning Karen! How's the hangover.

LOL, seriously, that was a god one! You waited all night to post that;)

Joking aside, maybe you could post your credentials to validate your beliefs? In an earlier post, you eluded to your higher knowledge

Not

Status
Not open for further replies.