Gel test Hammer vs Accubond

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never would have thought that the thread would be considered worthless data. Guess I should have known. I am sure the next one we do will also be considered worthless, by an expert, regardless of the range or bullets compared.

Trying to decide if this is even worth saying... The data from the test is fully disclosed in the 1st post. The test was done at 100y because that is the distance that the film crew that was on location wanted to film at. The data and the gel are valid, period.

rocky. Good job I'm sure you believe every word of your post.
sorry I don't. It'snothing personal there are no free lunches and monos always fall short in the LR division when compared to a CC bullet with a superior BC. I'm sure the standard ranges they are amazing.

Last edited:
Hammer, etip, TSX, interbond all the best choice for condor zones. Everywhere else eld please.

rocky. Good job I'm sure you believe every word of your post.
sorry I don't. It'snothing personal there are no free lunches and monos always fall short in the LR division when compared to a CC bullet with a superior BC. I'm sure the standard ranges they are amazing.
You a real a dandy to insult a Sponsor and call him a liar, You have lost all credibility with me and I'm sure several others, Steve is one of the most honest people i know and for you to make such an accusation is beyond me and I feel sure Len will not be appreciative

I never would have thought that the thread would be considered worthless data. Guess I should have known. I am sure the next one we do will also be considered worthless, by an expert, regardless of the range or bullets compared.

Trying to decide if this is even worth saying... The data from the test is fully disclosed in the 1st post. The test was done at 100y because that is the distance that the film crew that was on location wanted to film at. The data and the gel are valid, period.
Its only worthless to the Nay Sayers, You just keep doing what your doing and we will keep buying bullets, I'm a customer for life and sincerely appreciate all the hard work and R@D, This bullet is a game changer,Im sure it aint for everybody but it's for me

Bean

Last edited:
So disagreeing with a salesman is wrong? And because he pays to Buffalo you guys I'm wrong! Really it literally hurts you guys so badly that I think mono bullets sub .338 are not the best LR option that you must ignore me. LOL. It's like a bunch of liberal women!
Start with the estimated BC, how many of you guys are getting dope that's spot on off those posted "estimated BC's".
I see lots of conflicting info on those BC's.
I never said anyone lied I said I disagree.
but if we are discussing lies those BC
discrepancies weren't posted by me.
like I politely said I'm sure the HAMMER is great at 400 yards. But just based on its design flaws its surely not even in the ring with the top LR bullets.

Last edited:
JMC the odds are they will last you years of great Hunting adventures. But we both know that they aren't even in the game for LR hunting. PS what's your longest kill to date.
Lots of tender feelers here so I will agree to disagree.

Last edited:
You a real a dandy to insult a Sponsor and call him a liar, You have lost all credibility with me and I'm sure several others, Steve is one of the most honest people i know and for you to make such an accusation is beyond me and I feel sure Len will not be appreciative
I totally agree with you! Seems like there always has to be "One"!

I assume you mean me?
552 I live out east so true long is hard to come by, I have an opportunity to do it(true long) in a couple spots but it hasn't panned out yet. That was not with a hammer. My problem is I'm one of those few you mention that needs to be prepared for a 10' shot also. My shortest is 12 feet horizontal. ELDs are garbage for that.
Could not agree more. For your needs they are absolutely perfect. I just refuse to put logic aside for a fad they are not LR hunting bullets nor is any mono sub 338. I have done testing up on testing and the relief groves and over sized HP is NOT good LR qualities.

At one point we were even talking about doing relief groves like a golf ball to see if it would easy bearing surface but not caused the drag.

Status
Not open for further replies.