• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Geissele Hi-Speed National Match Trigger

Mark M.

I bought this ....sold.....new, Geissele Hi-Speedi National Match Trigger, AR15/AR10, trigger is like new with only 100 range rounds, comes with assy. Tool, lube and instructions, small pin, 225.00 shipped
PP or Postal M/O, PM if interested, thanks

Attachments

• 20210106_132154.jpg
    20210106_132154.jpg
    278.4 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
I bought the Geissele SSA-E on Accurate Shooters forum, 213. Shipped, he has one more for sale, the hi- speed was just a little to lite for me, I have used the ssa-e on other percision builds, I personally just like it over the hi-speed, if you want I can send you a link for the ssa-e, as of last night it was still available

I need a trigger for a heavy bbl 20 practical varmint gun, I have several bolt guns in the same caliber with about 8 oz. triggers. I've never tried a Geissele NM, but I don't think any thing will seem too light after using bolt gun triggers that you can just touch and they go off. I haven't tried many AR triggers, I'm guessing the NM is about the lightest on the market. Thanks for sending me the link. Good Luck, CB