Geissele Hi-Speed National Match Trigger

Mark M.

I bought this ....sold.....new, Geissele Hi-Speedi National Match Trigger, AR15/AR10, trigger is like new with only 100 range rounds, comes with assy. Tool, lube and instructions, small pin, 225.00 shipped
PP or Postal M/O, PM if interested, thanks

Attachments

• 20210106_132154.jpg
    20210106_132154.jpg
    278.4 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

Mark M.

I bought the Geissele SSA-E on Accurate Shooters forum, 213. Shipped, he has one more for sale, the hi- speed was just a little to lite for me, I have used the ssa-e on other percision builds, I personally just like it over the hi-speed, if you want I can send you a link for the ssa-e, as of last night it was still available

Charlie Brown Jr.

I need a trigger for a heavy bbl 20 practical varmint gun, I have several bolt guns in the same caliber with about 8 oz. triggers. I've never tried a Geissele NM, but I don't think any thing will seem too light after using bolt gun triggers that you can just touch and they go off. I haven't tried many AR triggers, I'm guessing the NM is about the lightest on the market. Thanks for sending me the link. Good Luck, CB

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.