Geissele G2S trigger

E. Dailing

Anyone have any experience with this trigger? I'm thinking about replacing my factory trigger and this has caught my eye. My rifle is a PSA assembled from parts, 5.56 chamber.

I have never used Geissele, i normally just use drop in triggers such as CMC or Timney. However Geissele is regarded as being one of the best triggers for the AR platform in the industry. I have never read a negative review or thread on them, I would not hesitate to use one if you want to improve your trigger. The main reason I use the drop in triggers is they perform well at a lower cost.

Anyone have any experience with this trigger? I'm thinking about replacing my factory trigger and this has caught my eye. My rifle is a PSA assembled from parts, 5.56 chamber.

I've got 2, buy one, you WON'T be disappointed. Trigger pull is night and day difference.

Thanks for your replies guys. I'll read up on this some more before I do anything. I just don't want to do it twice. Know what I mean?

I will have my first G2S next week. Geissele has a sale on their website this weekend. $123 to my door for the G2S. :)

I have the High Speed National Match in my FC rifle and if the G2S is even 1/2 as good as that I will be a very happy camper.

If you didn't pull the trigger on it, today would be the day to order it from them directly.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.