• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Gauging Interest: Kampfeld Custom/Nemesis Machine 22 Creedmoor, Bighorn Proof Manners TT

Ramblin99

OK, I'm not going to price this one $500-700 under market like I did that Kampfeld Custom .280 Ackley I sold a few days ago. I'm gauging interest in this 22 Creedmoor and perhaps you can tell me what the market value is on a custom like this.

This is a Kampfeld Custom / Nemesis Machine custom chambered in 22 Creedmoor. The components are:

- Bighorn Origin short action with fluted bolt and tactical bolt knob
- Proof Sendero Light carbon-wrapped barrel, 1:8 twist, 23-1/4" length recoil lug to muzzle, .081" freebore. Threaded at 5/8-24 and comes with a thread protector.
- Trigger Tech Primary trigger, breaks at 1 lb 10 oz.
- The barreled action was built by Nemesis Machine in Butte, MT.
- Manners MCS-SL Elite GAP camo carbon fiber stock that weighs 26 oz.
- Remington 700 bottom metal
- The components were sent to Karl where he pillar-bedded the stock, milled the stock to match the ejection port, did the bottom metal fitting and Cerakoted the receiver, barrel shank, muzzle, thread protector and bottom metal. Bolt was not coated. LOP is 13-3/8"
- Talley Lightweight 30mm medium scope rings

The bare rifle weighs 6 lbs 13 oz. Round count is 186. I don't reload, so I've been shooting Copper Creek 80-gr ELD-M's. I started with one of their development packs, and my rifle produced consistent 1/2MOA groups with their black loading. I have some ammo and a little brass that can be sold with the rifle. The fit and finish is excellent. There are no blemishes anywhere on the barreled action or stock. It looks new. I can't say enough about Karl's bedding/fitting capability. 100% first class.

So what's it worth? I am interested in selling it, but would prefer not to give it away like I did the .280 Ackley. :( The Swaro Z8i is not included. The Talley Lightweights stay with the rifle. I would consider a trade. My interests are lightweight bolt action rifles, generally 5.5 lbs or less. As soon as someone replies I'll post more photos. Thanks for looking.

Keith

IMG_7521.JPG
IMG_7528.JPG
IMG_8521.JPG
IMG_8531.JPG
IMG_7531.JPG
IMG_7526.JPG
IMG_7533.JPG
IMG_7538.JPG
IMG_8533.JPG
IMG_7529.JPG

$3,100 shipped and I'm including 36 rounds of Copper Creek Black 80gr ELD-M ammo with same lot number and 29 brass.

Keith