Gasoline shortage in South East GA

our enemies are attacking our infrastructure and releasing biological weapons upon the globe and our leadership is focused on disarming their citizens, making sure white people know they're racist and letting in as many illegals as possible.
To slightly reword 762x51 "Pieces through superior firepower!!!"

I'm in Orlando Florida right now..have my grandkids at Disney , I don't know what this part of the country should be called maybe Mexico southeast but it sure doesn't resemble America
Maybe we have something going there. I call Cal "Mexico-North.
i don't watch anything the Disney puts out. Maybe they'll wake up from woka.

I'm in Orlando Florida right now..have my grandkids at Disney , I don't know what this part of the country should be called maybe Mexico southeast but it sure doesn't resemble America
I'm born and raised in Florida. Moved to north central Florida in order to escape the madness. I work in Orlando from time to time and am here now. English is the second language and I'm exercising my 2nd Amendment constitutional right!

I'm born and raised in Florida. Moved to north central Florida in order to escape the madness. I work in Orlando from time to time and am here now. English is the second language and I'm exercising my 2nd Amendment constitutional right!
You are right my friend, only saw one family out of many by the pool that speak English, wal mart last night same way even the employees were speaking in unknown tongue