Gasoline shortage in South East GA

According to American Petroleum Institute, 22 States have variable tax rates on fuel. Everyone does not pay the same for fuel. My statement was government not FEDERAL only. Clearly, State and local governments are included in the statement I made.
Link:
State tax rates
Mex-lifornia leads the way on taxes, I believe. It's based not sale price. That's why it's about a dollar higher than most states. They have a sales tax on top of everything else @ between 8% & 9% depending on which city or county you buy your fuel at. You don't see the mask or nor feel the gun in your back, but it's their.

Mex-lifornia leads the way on taxes, I believe. It's based not sale price. That's why it's about a dollar higher than most states. They have a sales tax on top of everything else @ between 8% & 9% depending on which city or county you buy your fuel at. You don't see the mask or nor feel the gun in your back, but it's their.

Yeah but Californians actually elected their stick-up man and might just do it again. :>)

Or we might well get an IT FOR GOVERNOR! Vote for It!!
That honestly would be poetic justice. If Jenner wins the recall and takes the governors office, you'll have a conservative running the state. They won't be able to attack him, she, it, whatever, since that would make them transphobes and anti LGBTQ. The Dems/liberals will get a taste of their own medicine.

That honestly would be poetic justice. If Jenner wins the recall and takes the governors office, you'll have a conservative running the state. They won't be able to attack him, she, it, whatever, since that would make them transphobes and anti LGBTQ. The Dems/liberals will get a taste of their own medicine.
I'll will have to get my wife to vote for IT. I hadn't though about it that way. We are leaving this state for good.

i'm sure the democrats are finding someone to accuse jenner of sexual assault 30-40 years ago when he was still an evil white man to smear him.

I'll will have to get my wife to vote for IT. I hadn't though about it that way. We are leaving this state for good.
I'm a native, but live in Texas for a reason. My parents still live there but are considering leaving (and they are 80 years old). My business partner grew up in Paradise, CA. He and I would never consider moving back. Great state to grow up in, but the politicians have destroyed what was an awesome place to live.

I'm a native, but live in Texas for a reason. My parents still live there but are considering leaving (and they are 80 years old). My business partner grew up in Paradise, CA. He and I would never consider moving back. Great state to grow up in, but the politicians have destroyed what was an awesome place to live.
About 60 years ago. In the late 80's it really began to go down hill. To many rules and laws now. I like Trumps way. Delete, Delete.

I don't really understand why people think that everything is free, and the government is here to hold your hand. My dad only got to 9th grade, and I barely got out of High School, but it never really stop us. I didn't cut and run during the Vietnam conflict. I when to work in the construction trade, and made my way. Told my sons that this country doesn't owe you anything, and if you want something, you'll will have to work hard for it. Capitalisms is what built this country, and if allow to go on, it will continue to do that. Long hours, and not many weekends off either. There is some luck in there too.
President Trump to me was a Construction Superintend, hard as hell, but knew what to do. It had it's ups and down, but he moved us along as country. Now we are in a big hole. He has shown the lifer in congress how to do things. It's scared the hell out them too. It's shown us how this country can move with some leadership.
This country is the greatest in the world. I have seen what goes on in other countries, and it's not very petty either.
Our present leadership is trying their hardest to break us. Move us into a third world country. Parents didn't do there jobs with this last group of kids, and it's not the kids fault either.