Gasoline shortage in South East GA

Getting this info from a friend here in Texas that's in the oil industry. The issue with the pipeline is that it's used to transport refined product and they don't have the facilities to store product at this time. So they've drastically reduced production since there is no place to put the finished product. Add in they don't have enough hazmat drivers to haul said product. They are only expecting a 2-3% increase in prices and things to get back to normal soon. But, all bets are off if this drags on longer.
i hope they fix it soon so we can get back to the more important topics like figuring out which bakeries are refusing to make same sex wedding cakes.

Hey it's because you live in the sticks lol, I live in Dallas ga haven't had any problems yet, shouldn't have said that just messing with you hello from NW corner

Its shaky here in N Florida. Just got 2 calls telling me go fill up and take extra cans. Could be bs but I'm not taking a chance. And we were energy independent just less than a year ago. I wonder what happened. Lol

We are running out in West TN now. I just filled up, but the town my wife works in is about 40 miles away, and they have zero gasoline.

Everyone is mobbing the pumps here now.