Gasoline shortage in South East GA

I don't really understand why people think that everything is free, and the government is here to hold your hand. My dad only got to 9th grade, and I barely got out of High School, but it never really stop us. I didn't cut and run during the Vietnam conflict. I when to work in the construction trade, and made my way. Told my sons that this country doesn't owe you anything, and if you want something, you'll will have to work hard for it. Capitalisms is what built this country, and if allow to go on, it will continue to do that. Long hours, and not many weekends off either. There is some luck in there too.
President Trump to me was a Construction Superintend, hard as hell, but knew what to do. It had it's ups and down, but he moved us along as country. Now we are in a big hole. He has shown the lifer in congress how to do things. It's scared the hell out them too. It's shown us how this country can move with some leadership.
This country is the greatest in the world. I have seen what goes on in other countries, and it's not very petty either.
Our present leadership is trying their hardest to break us. Move us into a third world country. Parents didn't do there jobs with this last group of kids, and it's not the kids fault either.

Last edited:
I got my boys into fishing, camping, and hunting early in life. They both do now and take their kid doing the same thing. Oldest grandson is getting ready to hunt for the first year. Been shooting at the range for years now. He into center fire rifles now. His age is 10. His sister isn't quite that interested, but go along too. It looks like it will carry on. It looks like it will carry on. My oldest grandson will get a shorten 25/06 of mind to use. Kill a lot of deer with that over the years. So it isn't hard hand it down. Hopefully I will see him get his first deer. Youngest son does a lot of goose hunting during the winter. Grandson a little young to handle a heavy shotgun just yet. He will get there.

We can help out......we will send illegals from Texas with a gas can in each hand. You will be swimming in gas....

I remember when diesel hit $4.50/gal under the 1st Obama presidency and someone in the administration saying they didn't mean for it to happen so fast. I wonder what the current Obama administration thinks of the pace of fuel price increase?

Or whoever is running the current administration...
Oh, you're spot on with who is running the show. It's Obama 2.0, not the sock puppet in the White House.