Gas

I got this in an email today .

Talk about getting caught with your pants down! That's great.

and yet

You proved my point. Only one other passenger was on the plane with you. Thank you
How does only one other person on one flight out of thousands of flights a day and people traveling in millions of cars prove your statement of "No one on the planet was flying, taking cruises, or traveling"?

You might want to cut your losses on this you are trying to fight way above your weight class.

How does only one other person on one flight out of thousands of flights a day and people traveling in millions of cars prove your statement of "No one on the planet was flying, taking cruises, or traveling"?

You might want to cut your losses on this you are trying to fight way above your weight class.
Maybe when someone steps in the ring, I may consider it

Well the fact we have proven we can drive the price down by drilling I am not worried about that
That response makes no sense to what I said. The people who are doing the drilling are making record profits by limiting the amount of oil they are producing. You are correct that the price can be driven down by producing more oil but there has to be motivation to produce more oil to drive down prices.

What is the line from the movie Dune? "He who controls the spice controls the universe"

Maybe when someone steps in the ring, I may consider it

Again Jimbo your statement-

"No one on the planet was flying, taking cruises, or traveling"?

Do your own quoted articles match your statement? Y/N?

Foiled again Jimbo.
You got me, the month of January, permits dropped. Of course, they were way up for the entire year of 2021 but that doesn't mean anything, does it?

The article does repeat what I have been saying

"For its part, industry has not leapt to expand drilling.

The major public oil and gas companies that drive much of the United States' activity are holding themselves back with uncharacteristically miserly capital expense plans, returning cash to investors instead of drilling new wells. Officials with some companies say they are also facing bottlenecks for equipment, rigs and labor." - funny, nothing about lack or permits