Gas

I have said it before, he's a troll slinging his political agenda. He must be one of the 13 people that support Biden. Or maybe his 'hero' is John Kerry, or Senator "Karen", or the communist Bernie. He knows nothing of the energy industry, except that it earns more than he thinks it should. He's happy with $4+ gas that's gonna' go higher. Food shortages, because the farmers can't harvest because they can't afford the fuel, a crashing economy because no one who isn't within walking distance of their job can get to work. A prime opportunity to "never let a crisis go to waste" and replace our Constitutional Republic with some sort of dictatorship, because we all know the politicians are smarter them us common folk. This what a life long politician has brought us all. Brandon never 'worked' a day in his life, except of course when he was a 'truck driver" I' was surprised he (Brandon) didn't claim he was a farmer, when he was 'visiting' farmers. President Teleprompter, who is writing those words he's reading? It's not "Putins' Price Hike', it's Brandons' poor policies, and "Jimmy" is too blind with left ideology to see it. IGNOR him, he's a troll........ You never, if ever, see him participate in any other threads . He's counting on you not having read the previous 542 posts!

No need to reply 'Jimmy", I just clicked on the 'ignore' button. I'd suggest everyone else do the same! Shun him for the quack he is.
Yes. If you have an issue with people stating facts that upset you because it interferes with you want to believe, then by all means, ignore me. I would hate to make a smudge on your bubble.

When you say gibberish, you mean facts because no one has disputed the number of leases and permits available.
Instead of asking other people to verify your claims why don't you post some back up for you claims?

While you are at it let us know how many permits are attached to the leases, how many of the leases have been explored and verified that there is actually oil on them, and if they have been explored and oil has been found in the abundance they need to make the investment into oil rigs? How many of these leases are being set up on now to start drilling? It doesn't happen over night. How much more is it costing to maintain refineries from inflation that Biden caused by out of control spending which only was stopped at a certain point by people in his own party or it would be worse? I know it is high because i work in the piping industry. Are they allowed to frack on these lease to lessen the burden? What are their labor costs in comparison to the pre-Biden good old days? Once you can answer these questions with facts maybe you can convince people to your argument. Until then you are just spewing Huffington Post, CNN, and others talking points given to them from Brandon.

I have friends that own a small by comparison private oil company. It is not as simple as you seem to believe.

Maybe people shouldn't be "blaming" anyone. At first, I did blame the oil companies but after learning more about what happened back in 2020, I am not "blaming" the oil companies anymore. They are a business and the goal of business is to make money, period. I wish I had sunk a bunch of money into their stocks back in 2020 because not only would I have more than doubled my money but I would also be getting some nice dividend checks. Oil companies simply aren't ramping up production and they are making their largest profits in history by doing so. Until they stop making historical profits, why change?

As for, you just can't close everything down and then re-open and not have inflation, I agree 100% that the inflation we are experiencing today is a direct result of the shutdown in 2020. We weren't prepared for the shutdown and we weren't prepared for the resulting inflation.
What happened from April to now that has you "blaming" the oil companies? You are all over the place. I learned a long time ago trying to reason with a moonbat never works.

I have said it before, he's a troll slinging his political agenda. He must be one of the 13 people that support Biden. Or maybe his 'hero' is John Kerry, or Senator "Karen", or the communist Bernie. He knows nothing of the energy industry, except that it earns more than he thinks it should. He's happy with $4+ gas that's gonna' go higher. Food shortages, because the farmers can't harvest because they can't afford the fuel, a crashing economy because no one who isn't within walking distance of their job can get to work. A prime opportunity to "never let a crisis go to waste" and replace our Constitutional Republic with some sort of dictatorship, because we all know the politicians are smarter them us common folk. This what a life long politician has brought us all. Brandon never 'worked' a day in his life, except of course when he was a 'truck driver" I' was surprised he (Brandon) didn't claim he was a farmer, when he was 'visiting' farmers. President Teleprompter, who is writing those words he's reading? It's not "Putins' Price Hike', it's Brandons' poor policies, and "Jimmy" is too blind with left ideology to see it. IGNOR him, he's a troll........ You never, if ever, see him participate in any other threads . He's counting on you not having read the previous 542 posts!
Shortgrass sorry i gotta fact check you here. He also had a job at a pool letting kids play with his hairy legs and fighting off corn pop.

Attachments

• 200w.gif
    200w.gif
    427.7 KB · Views: 12
What happened from April to now that has you "blaming" the oil companies? You are all over the place. I learned a long time ago trying to reason with a moonbat never works.
Perhaps you should try reading what I said. Maybe you won't be so confused.
In November of 2020, the stock prices of the big oil companies had tanked and over 600 independent oil companies filed for bankruptcy. The big oil companies that survived declared a combined loss of $80 billion. The largest loss ever. Had you had to the foresight, you could have dumped everything you had invested in the stock market into the big oil companies back in November of 2020 and your money would have more than doubled and it would still be increasing in value today. Its not Russia, Russia, Russia or the evil oil companies. Its capitalism at its finest.
Where am I blaming oil companies. Oil companies are just trying to maximize profits. Its why they exist, isn't it?

Where am I blaming oil companies. Oil companies are just trying to maximize profits. Its why they exist, isn't it?
I did read the post and I will quote your latest post.

"Also, gas prices have not been following the price of oil. When oil has dropped oil companies have not been lowering the price of gas. They have been absorbing the profits."

This isn't blaming oil companies? Especially since it isn't true?

"Oil companies made their largest profits ever last year and they are going to beat it this year. They must really hate Biden."

This isn't blaming oil companies?

You still haven't came up with anything to back up your claims? Maybe you, C130 dude, and SVgreg can hook up to find new ways to defend your hero "it's not my fault" Biden.

NOBODY cares what you have to say. Please just go away. You said you weren't going to post anymore a while back, we know you're not a person of you're word.

Save those far left "facts" for your marches and and signs when you protest. In the meantime enjoy the fruits of your labor with crazy high gas prices, inflation, and literally everything else that has sky rocketed and ruining this country!

Guys, we shouldn't be feeding this troll. Guess I'm guilty too lol but he's just so hungry 🤤

Last edited:
NOBODY cares what you have to say. Please just go away. You said you weren't going to post anymore a while back, we know you're not a person of you're word.

Save those far left "facts" for your marches and and signs when you protest. In the meantime enjoy the fruits of your labor with crazy high gas prices, inflation, and literally everything else that has sky rocketed and ruining this country!

Guys, we shouldn't feeding this troll. Guess I'm guilty too lol but he's just so hungry 🤤
Maybe we should report him to Brandon's disinformation board.... oh wait it went away because of disinformation.

I can't stop. It's too easy.