Gas

Anwr is decades away from being complete and the administration's reason for closing it was true. The industry has no interest. There are over 9000 leases and over 7000 unused permits available. The oil companies have over 1500 leases they aren't using. Also, gas prices have not been following the price of oil. When oil has dropped oil companies have not been lowering the price of gas. They have been absorbing the profits.

If anything, Ole John lost allot of credibility with that. I imagine he is trying to get back in the game. He has fallen off the radar and wants back in.

Oil companies made their largest profits ever last year and they are going to beat it this year. They must really hate Biden.

Anwr is decades away from being complete and the administration's reason for closing it was true. The industry has no interest. There are over 9000 leases and over 7000 unused permits available. The oil companies have over 1500 leases they aren't using. Also, gas prices have not been following the price of oil. When oil has dropped oil companies have not been lowering the price of gas. They have been absorbing the profits.

If anything, Ole John lost allot of credibility with that. I imagine he is trying to get back in the game. He has fallen off the radar and wants back in.

Oil companies made their largest profits ever last year and they are going to beat it this year. They must really hate Biden.
Must be some good white lightening your drinking

November of 2020 gas was $1.89 and we were energy independent and now it's $4.70 and we need to import oil from terrorist countries. What happened at the end of 2020? I guess it's all those evil oil companies and Russia Russia Russia! Someone needs to stop drinking the Kool aid they are serving in Washington.
In November of 2020, the stock prices of the big oil companies had tanked and over 600 independent oil companies filed for bankruptcy. The big oil companies that survived declared a combined loss of $80 billion. The largest loss ever. Had you had to the foresight, you could have dumped everything you had invested in the stock market into the big oil companies back in November of 2020 and your money would have more than doubled and it would still be increasing in value today. Its not Russia, Russia, Russia or the evil oil companies. Its capitalism at its finest.

Not sure that's true about the stock but I did see my 401K statement and apparently I didn't have any. My Turkey sized nest egg is now a quail size nest egg. I'm sure that's not the big guys fault though.

Crude oil January 2021- $50/barrel
Average gas price January 2021- $2.38
Crude oil now- $110/barrel
Average gas price now- $4.60 gallon
In November of 2020, the stock prices of the big oil companies had tanked and over 600 independent oil companies filed for bankruptcy. The big oil companies that survived declared a combined loss of $80 billion. The largest loss ever. Had you had to the foresight, you could have dumped everything you had invested in the stock market into the big oil companies back in November of 2020 and your money would have more than doubled and it would still be increasing in value today. Its not Russia, Russia, Russia or the evil oil companies. Its capitalism at its finest.

Interestingly, Oil prices where higher under G W Bush but the price of gas lower.

Not sure that's true about the stock but I did see my 401K statement and apparently I didn't have any. My Turkey sized nest egg is now a quail size nest egg. I'm sure that's not the big guys fault though.
March of 2020, exxon stock dropped to $32 a share. It had jumped a little then dropped back down to $32 in Nov of 2020. Its worth $92 a share today. You can look it up. It should take you about a minute to find it if that long depending on your google skills.

What exactly did the Big Guy do to cause it?