Gas

Here's our enemies in the Brandon administration making things worse

They are also beginning to make them change over to the summertime blend. That will add another $.20 or more to the price. They are thinking they can buy their way out of it. Time will tell.

Here's our enemies in the Brandon administration making things worse

they're trying to distract everyone with this alleged leaked draft of roe vs wade. if they do address the high prices or inflation, it's putins fault.

we're at $4.40 now. even costco was $4.17 today. i drive a lot for work, so i get reimbursed for my business mileage but it's still a killer dropping $160 every week for gas. thankfully, i've landed a new job that comes with a gas card for business and personal mileage.

i dont see this chit-show ending anytime soon. it'll be $5+ here in NC by june/july. brandon has proven he is content on blaming russia for this mess instead of doing anything to help the situation.

at least ukraine is getting $40 billion. we dont have anything to use that money on here.

"...inserted"? Got it. I figured there was a tinfoil hat involved. And for the record, I believe you about the dates. But that still doesn't make either photo "proof". Words are important, but I'm sure the distinction is probably lost here....
You seem to love the term tinfoil hat. No mirrors in your house?

Diesel is $6.40.

20220520_154732.jpg

we're at $4.40 now. even costco was $4.17 today. i drive a lot for work, so i get reimbursed for my business mileage but it's still a killer dropping $160 every week for gas. thankfully, i've landed a new job that comes with a gas card for business and personal mileage.

i dont see this chit-show ending anytime soon. it'll be $5+ here in NC by june/july. brandon has proven he is content on blaming russia for this mess instead of doing anything to help the situation.

at least ukraine is getting $40 billion. we dont have anything to use that money on here.
Agreed, we have vast multitudes of people here that are hurting, bare shelves in stores, and now a baby formula shortage. And all Brandon and his kind can think of is sending 40 billion overseas.