• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Garmin, Swarovski, Cabelas...

TLD338

I have for sale a few lightly used items from this years Idaho elk hunt.

2 - Garmin Monterra GPS with Applied Balistics.

These are awesome little units. They bridge the gap between handheld GPS and PDA for long range hunting. The Applied Balistics program worked flawlesly and all the atmospheric conditions (less wind) can be obtained on one unit. Both were used on only one outing and are in near new condition with boxes and all paperwork.
$650 each or $1250 for the pair TYD.

1 - Swarovski Lazer Guide 8x30 range finder.

I've had this one for a couple years and it has always worked great! It will consistantly range targets in the 1300 to 1500 yard range with solid rest. lenses are good and comes with cary/belt loop case and origanal box.
$600 TYD

1 - Cabelas Alpha 20-80x CAB-80 Spotting Scope.
scope comes with origonal hard case, soft case, tripod and lense caps. Glass is in good shape and this scope is in excelent condition. May have 1 or 2 small surface blemishes, but nothing major 99% condition.
$550 TYD

I also have 100 rounds of Hornady head stamped .338 Lapua brass I could part with. $200 TYD

These are good prices on some barely used items, but as always are subject to negotiation. I can text pics on request 336-918-3537. The only trade I would be intrested in right now is a Lica 1600-B rangefinder in like new condition.

Thanks.

Price drop!

Garmin GPS - $600 each

Swarovski range finder - $550

$500 for the spotting scope and $175 for the brass.

Swarovski SPF.

Price drop on remaining items...

Garmin Monterra GPS - $575 each
Cabelas spotter - $450
Brass $150