Garmin 60cst or 62

remcraz

I am looking o buy either a 60csx or a 62 Garmin model. I am wondering which one is more user friendly and the best place to buy either one
Thanks Ted

I have the 62st and absolutely love it. Has everything except a fur seeking option to show you where the animals are. Be sure to get the Birds Eye Imagery on it through the garmin website. Its a satilite image overlay so you can see the open areas around you when you hunt which gets you real familiar with new areas quick.

I'd try ebay or amazon to get the best price. I just saved $100 bucks on the Rino 650 on ebay. Not that I needed another great gps, but my buddies and I decided it would help us if we knew exactly where everyone was during our hunts. I'm tired of people not being where they are supposed to.

I have a 62S. Pretty sure they are about the same user friendly level. Just depends on if you need the added features of some of the higher end 62 series.

I have a 60 CSX and its super easy to use, I use the land status maps and it has a fairly big screen so it makes using my maps easier than using my dads Rhino 650. I would probably pick which ever has the biggest screen

Hey Mike! If you'd take off those dark shades you could probably see that GPS screen better, LOL!!! Glad to hear you had a good season out there this year. We did too!

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.