• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Garcia Bronco Skeleton survival gun

Sealesniper

I have a very good condition Garcia Bronco survival skeleton gun in .22 LR, L and Short. It is a single shot. To load, you pull the front trigger to the rear. This action not only resets the firing pin, but also allows you to swing the action to the side to remove the spent brass and load a new cartridge. It has a fixed front sight and an adjustable rear blade sight. Gun is in original conditon and in great shape for a gun of this age. This is the only one I have ever seen, and I have collected guns for over 30 years. I am reducing some of my gun holdings and decided to put this one up for sale. Bore condition looks great, and over 90% of the original metal finish, with just a few scratches. Great little conversation piece or a usable gun. Let me know if you have any questions. Does not come with original box or paperwork, just the gun you see pictured here. I have researched these guns online and the going price for guns in much worse condition than this gun are $250-$325. I am asking $350 plus shipping.

I bought it almost 10 years ago, and the man I got it from said his Grandfather had bought it when he was younger and gave it to him with the estate. Gun can be mailed direct to buyer in NC, but will need to go through FFL if out of NC.

Thanks for looking

Attachments

• bronco.jpg
    bronco.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 130
  • bronco1.jpg
    bronco1.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 101
  • bronco2.jpg
    bronco2.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 87
  • bronco3.jpg